Casella Wines Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon uploaded by Jill R.Casella Wines Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon uploaded by Emma B.

BY YELLOW TAIL

Casella Wines [Yellow Tail]® Cabernet Sauvignon. see more...

Champagne M.
Augusta, GA
I love Yellow Tail as a brand and they're always my go to for budget wines! Cab Sauv has been a staple in my house for the past few months and my first inclination is to reach for Yellow Tail. This wine is full bodied, smooth, and delicious! 10/10 recommend!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite affordable Cabernet Sauvignon! I picked this up at Walmart for the great price of 6.73 it has a delicious taste I’m a repeat customer and would recommend this product to friends and family. It’s also great with a steak 🥩 Casella Wines Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon
Judy B.
St augustine, FL
It was ok. I have yet to find the perfect product. I am getting older and wrinkles are becoming more. I don’t think the trial size is enough product to tell a difference.
Jamie R.
Buda, TX
This wine is great for the price. As far as $5 wines go, Yellow Tail is my go to. I would just just drink water with it because I usually wake up hungover after a night of drinking Yellow Tail. However that goes with drinking any cheap wine. I would recommend.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I absolutely love snagging a bottle of this when I pick up my groceries it tastes so smooth and I love he flavors I can pick from I love relaxing with a glass of wine before bed especially after a long stressful day
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great simple cab for a cheap price. I always buy yellowtail when I’m having a lot of guests over. I buy it at the local liquor store and would purchase again for the price and taste.
Escarle S.
This product is ok I like it but not that I drink it all the time I got it in the liquor store around my house. Is ok to my taste. Is affordable not pricey at all. Yes I will recommend it to others.
Britt M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great cheap wine brand. This was the first wine brand my friends and I purchased while in college because of course we barely had any money. All of our money was going to art supplies! I’m not a fan of red wines, but this one actually tasted pretty good to me and my friend also loved this wine as well. We were very happy with our first bottle and we continued to make this our go to brand when hanging out or hosting get togethers.
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't know guys but I just wasn't feeling it. I think it was the most gross thing I have tried in a while. I got the whole bottle sitting here taunting me. I tried to overload it with ice too maybe t would water it down and force myself to like it but no I just can't too bitter !
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I love this wine!! It is not too bitter, but not too sweet either. I love how affordable it is. I always pick up a bottle when I go grocery shopping at Target. I do recommend this wine because it is affordable and delicious.

back