case-mate.com

by Casa-Mate

what is your favorite phone case? case-mate.com or OtterBOX iPhone Case ?
Start your review of case-mate.com!
How would you rate this product?
3 months ago
I’ve had my case for about 8 months and it’s so sturdy. I have dropped it multiple times and it’s still in great shape. The cases are extremely durable and worth the price. Although the prices are a little high I would recommend it as you won’t need to keep buying multiple cases.
2 years agoPhoenix, AZ
I have two or their cases for my Samsung Galaxy S8+. I have the Rose gold and the Pearl one. They are sooo beautiful, they are heavy and they add thickness to the phone. I personally like the extra weight it adds to the phone.. It makes me feel the phone is secured. The cases are shiny and they will replace them if they get dull or broken. I am super happy with their customer service, just send them an email with the order number and a picture and they will send you a new case for free. (since they have lifetime warranty). The cases are quite pricey, but if you get them during a sale... It will worth it, and you will get your money's worth since you get replacements whenever you needed them. Totally recommend!
2 years ago
Easy site to buy from. Case mate has great products. Most of my phone cases have been casemate and I've never had any issues. Love this brand and their website is very user friendly and shipping is pretty quick too.
a year ago
This is my favorite brand to get cell phones cases from. They are so gorgeous and sturdy! Prices are about the same as otter box but I’ve had otterbox cases break. These are all so glittery and fun. I do drop my phone often but the case barely gets any dings or scratches.
2 years agoSault ste marie, ON
case-mate.com uploaded by Hilary R.
I absolutely love casemate. I had one of the 24k gold flake cases for.my last phone and I decided to splurge and get the pearl brilliance one for my new phone. I am not 100% satisfied on the quality of this one but it does have life time guarantee so hopefully if I lose any more crystals they will help out because it lost 4 within less than 24hrs of purchase. The pearls also looked worn out before I even used the case.
a year agoEdmonton, AB
Love love LOVE this brand for phone cases. They are reasonably priced, as well have all different designs to cater to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Shelby W. a year ago
Casemate! I’ve had 3 cases by them now (all for different phones) and they last so long. They come in cute designs or colours, and are way more sleek than utter box cases