case-mate.com uploaded by Shelby W.case-mate.com uploaded by Hilary R.

BY CASA-MATE

• what is your favorite phone case? case-mate.com or OtterB...3 Answers
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
I have two or their cases for my Samsung Galaxy S8+. I have the Rose gold and the Pearl one. They are sooo beautiful, they are heavy and they add thickness to the phone. I personally like the extra weight it adds to the phone.. It makes me feel the phone is secured. The cases are shiny and they will replace them if they get dull or broken. I am super happy with their customer service, just send them an email with the order number and a picture and they will send you a new case for free. (since they have lifetime warranty). The cases are quite pricey, but if you get them during a sale... It will worth it, and you will get your money's worth since you get replacements whenever you needed them. Totally recommend!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite brand to get cell phones cases from. They are so gorgeous and sturdy! Prices are about the same as otter box but I’ve had otterbox cases break. These are all so glittery and fun. I do drop my phone often but the case barely gets any dings or scratches.
Lyndsea W.
Easy site to buy from. Case mate has great products. Most of my phone cases have been casemate and I've never had any issues. Love this brand and their website is very user friendly and shipping is pretty quick too.
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
I absolutely love casemate. I had one of the 24k gold flake cases for.my last phone and I decided to splurge and get the pearl brilliance one for my new phone. I am not 100% satisfied on the quality of this one but it does have life time guarantee so hopefully if I lose any more crystals they will help out because it lost 4 within less than 24hrs of purchase. The pearls also looked worn out before I even used the case.
Shelby W.
Edmonton, AB
Love love LOVE this brand for phone cases. They are reasonably priced, as well have all different designs to cater to everyone!
Deysy G.
Atlanta
what is your favorite phone case? case-mate.com or OtterBOX iPhone Case ?