BY CASE LOGIC #16 in Camera Cases

Case Logic CPL108 Small Digital SLR Camera + iPad/Tablet Backpack A DSLR camera and iPad/tablet backpack. This stylish, ready-to-wear Case Logic CPL108 Backpack provides the optimal amount of customizable packing space for the well-equipped photographer to capture the anticipated winning goal or once-in-a-lifetime vacation. Contemporary quilting enhances the casual aesthetic and reveals just how much padding is protecting your camera. Adjustable, padded dividers allow you to customize the camera compartment and an elastic strap helps to secure the camera in place. A dedicated, padded iPad/tablet compartment along the back panel features side access for quick retrieval. It also features a dedicated internal memory card slip pocket. The weather hood fits snugly over the bag to protect your gear from the elements. A front zippered pocket and top compartment provide organization for non-camera accessories. Side straps adjust to secure a tripod or monopod, and an adjustable sternum strap and waist belt provide security and comfort. The innovative strap management system eliminates messy, hanging straps, and the padded, mesh back panel provides comfort and breathability. Fits: One DSLR with lens attached, 2-3 extra lenses, a flash, iPad/tablet, tripod, memory cards, spare batteries, plus other accessories. Key Features: Adjustable, padded dividers Elastic strap secures camera in place Padded iPad/tablet compartment Internal memory card slip pocket Weather hood fits snugly over the bag Front zippered pocket and top compartment Side straps adjust to secure tripod Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt Padded, mesh back panel Exterior Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.5 x 17.2 in. (23.9 x 19.1 x 43.7cm) Interior Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.3 x 9.3 in. (22.1 x 10.9 x 23.6cm) Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg) see more...

• How sturdy is this backpack? How expensive is this backpack?1 Answers
theremoreno t.
Doral, FL
Ideal for those long trips and especially nobody will know that you carry in your backpack becauthat backpack is the maximum you guard your computer from shock and water resistant is idse it passes like a double skin normal has luggage you can put your laptop, and rewsto you drop all that laptop utilizes of cables, USB, etc.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
Comes in super handy when you need both of your hands to complete a task. Definitely recommended !
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
Keeps th ik ngs organized so you can be prepared when on.vacation or just shooting pics for fun
Samantha S.
Harrisonburg, VA
Backpack carries everything I need and make sure it fits well inside, its great for on the go
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Techie Expert
Good backpack. Keeps things organized easily. Nice for outdoor activities or vacations.
Grace V.
Manahawkin, NJ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
Ibrahim i.
Techie Expert
Hello I love your product and company have a beautiful name and you have high quality products and color coordinated and I want to be your product in one of my photos or videos on Instagram ... I would like to review this product super exquisite as is clear in the cover image and I will be Happy to sell a large number of products that you have sent me, I will work on a reference received from my stomach on a level to visualize the video or take a picture of the product with its quality
chaker b.
Bordj Bou Arreridj Village Ras Al Ain Village
My name is chaker bendjebel and I have a channel on Youtube with a number of subscribers estimated at 100 subscribers and a Facebook page estimated at 36000 followers I do a lot of reviews from electronics and my videos are harvested a large number of views I can help you promote your products By reviewing them in my videos for my fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company to promote the products thank you reply pangod goes
Jolia C.
Good quality backpack for the camera,

it durable and it's been almost a year since I have had this backpack and it's staying intact zero wear/ tear.

It certainly hasn't disappointed yet.

So far so good.

mohamed t.
oran
Hi my name is Mohamed Tizgha I liked this product very much so I want to review it on my channel in Youtube and pleaseAccept this request
Miriam H.
How sturdy is this backpack? How expensive is this backpack?