Case Logic Berkeley Plus BPCA-115 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6

BY CASE LOGIC

Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 1.94 lb Color: Wasabi Height: 18.1" Width: 12.2" Depth: 14.2" Exterior Material: Polyester Product Information Carrying Options: Shoulder Strap Case Features: Interior Laptop Sleeve Style: Backpack Maximum Screen Size Supported: 15.6" Warranty Limited Warranty: 25 Year Safety Warning General Information Product Type: Carrying Case Manufacturer Part Number: BPCA-115Wasabi Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. caselogic.com Manufacturer: Case Logic, Inc Product Model: BPCA-115 Product Name: Berkeley Plus 15.6" Laptop + Tablet Backpack Product Line: Berkeley Plus Brand Name: Case Logic Miscellaneous Application/Usage Notebook Package Contents Berkeley Plus 15.6" Laptop + Tablet Backpack Adjustable Sternum Strap see more...

Case Logic Berkeley Plus BPCA-115 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6
Case Logic Berkeley Plus BPCA-115 Carrying Case (Backpack) for 15.6" Notebook, Tablet - Wasabi
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Techie Expert
I received this carrying case as a gift and it lugs around my laptop, tablet, camera, phone, headphones, cords, books, etc... all over the place and has yet to look frayed in any way.  It is a very strong and sturdy backpack that is comfortable on my shoulders and stylish, as well.  I recommend this for yourself or as a gift; it is one of the best and most useful gifts I have received.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
This back pack I got for my daughter a few years ago for school,she still has it and uses it for everything ,when she goes to visit he folder siblings ,school ,overnights at a girlfriends house ,you name it ,she takes it everywhere and it still looks pretty new .She has been rough
With it too.So it's extremely sturdy .
Erika C.
Erika C.
One of the most durable backpacks I've owned. I used it for 3 yrs of college before I retired it. Great for books, laptops and even for a day hike or picnic. Durable straps, plenty of pockets etc.
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Techie Expert
Super cute relatively cheap I personally just use it as a diaper bag these days. You can probably find something better but this will do.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is the best carrying case! It is a great quality and fashionable. It is perfect for the office , work or school.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Techie Expert
Would anyone recommend these? Is that quality good?
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Maria S.
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
Would I be able to carry my books and laptop without my laptop breaking?
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1155366 Miami, Fl 33198-1044