BY CASE LOGIC

Jade M.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this laptop sleeve. I use it all the time when I travel back and forth from school to work. This protects my laptop form all scratches and bumps. I've had it for two years and I really like it!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Not as expected. The width is too long and the tablet keeps swinging, and it's also heavier than I would think it was. Definitely not recommended for TV tablets, as there's not enough room for the antenna to be deployed and even less the charging cable would fit while the tablet is positioned inside the case.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
This is a great sleeve and I actually use it for the RCA tablet I bought and it may be a bit big but I love the color that I have it in, (navy blue) and if fits perfectly I. my bag!
Trisha K.
These are good sleeves to protect your electronics. I think the only thing that could make them better would be if they were waterproof.