Case Logic 7 Molded EVA Tablet Shell Case DSV

by Case Logic

How much are these?
Start your review of Case Logic 7 Molded EVA Tablet Shell Case DSV!
How would you rate this product?
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I like this case. The case is protective for your game and it keeps everything inside.
demi B.
Middleburg, FL
These are always something good to have to protect your electronics for sure
These are always something good to have to protect your electronics for sure
Robby S.
Medina, OH
Good case for your tablet. it fits most tablets, and is very good fitting. i highly recommend you to get one.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Its a good case. its strong and hard and it looks really nice and its peotect the tablet.
Keisha L.
Great case. very protective so you don't ruin your tablet. highly recommend
Great case. very protective so you don't ruin your tablet. highly recommend
Alyssa S.
Cleveland, Mississippi
Love this it was really reasonable and I love it mine is pink and gorgeous.
Love this it was really reasonable and I love it mine is pink and gorgeous.
tracy M.
I absolutely love this tablet case it helps keep my tablet safe and from braking. Since i have young kids in the house, they love to touch a lot, so this tablet case help keep them from wetting it or dropping it. I love how in the inside there is cushion, just in case it falls, it keeps it from cracking..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...