Case Logic 16" Laptop Attache Bag, Black/Grey

BY CASE LOGIC

Case Logic 16" Laptop Attache: This slim, compact case is compatible with laptops with up to a 16" screen Power Pocket feature includes a streamlined front pocket designed to comfortably fit bulky power cords and cables Accessory storage pocket stores a portable mouse, iPod, cell phone, pens and other peripherals Laptop carrying bag comes with an integrated neoprene USB drive pocket Comfortable shoulder strap and padded handle for easy portability Luggage strap securely attaches to most rolling luggage Case Logic laptop bag color: Black / grey see more...

Case Logic 16" Laptop Attache Bag, Black/Grey
sarah H.
when I had a laptop I had this case and it is great . There's lots of little spaces to put attachments and accessories and plenty of thick padding to keep everything safe.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
My mom carries her work laptop in this case. It has awesome compartments and pockets. The laptop is kept safe. There are spots to put your charger, mouse, and any other small accessories. I would highly recommend it.
Amy C.
My husband bought this for his laptop and he is happy with the purchase. The price and quality is great. I like the color and the laptop is well protected.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this bag so much I found it from amazon.com love this bag great for traveling I used my iPad Pro to carry when I m traveling .
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I wouldn't be too worried if I happen to drop my laptop bag. This is so durable and the quality is so great. Amazing product.
ASHLEE K.
Milner, GA
Very big and love the inside lots of room I usually use it for school and I'm able to put a book or two in it
Teanna E.
This is a very durable bag, and it is very handy when carrying around a lot of computer equipment!
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This is a pretty good case they definitely keep my laptop protected and it's nicely padded
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Great quality and durable! Totally recommend it!. It protects you laptop very well
Rebecca M.
I love this bag, I carry my laptop and my tablet in this bag. Sturdy material.
Leslie M.
Is this bag as bulky as it looks?
michelle w.
Does it fit a lot in it?