Case Logic 11.6" Laptop Sleeve, Black

BY CASE LOGIC

Case Logic 11.6" Laptop Sleeve: Form-fitting sleeve ensures a precise fit for your laptop with a 11.6" display Seamless wrap of Impact Foam provides top-to-bottom protection Woven webbing along each side adds subtle texture to the clean design Protective laptop sleeve with quick top-loading access through the envelope style design Easily slides into a backpack, briefcase, tote or any other bag for convenient storage Slim-line design allows this case to be carried solo or put in your favorite bag Case Logic laptop sleeve color: Black Protects your laptop from accidental damage and scratches while on the go see more...

Case Logic 11.6" Laptop Sleeve, Black
Ashkhen S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I loved placing my laptop in it and each case has certain type of size. They are a great brand to get it and nice to put it in backpacks to carry it around to school or businesses. Great price and easy to carry.
Leah C.
Dropped my laptop off my second story balcony while in this case and nothing happened. I've been a Case Logic fan ever since. Great price and tremendous value.
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
Great case for my laptop its very simple which i like the most and its not bulky which works great for me as a student.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Techie Expert Level 3
Great price and perfect for traveling. Nicely padded so I never worry about my computer when it is in one of my bags.
Anna R.
Merced , CA
This is a great laptop bag I like how big it's it looks like it will protect the laptop I like the color
Melissa K.
It is sleek and padded for protection. Great price and does it's job as advertised!! I can't complain!
Grace O.
Tacoma, WA
Pretty good and pretty protective. Very thickly padded. I like it and its classy