Toys & GamesPretend PlayPretend HousekeepingCasdon Toys
Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner

Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner

by Casdon Toys

This Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner has been specially designed to be true to life, so your little ones can get the real carpet-cleaning experience.

Gift Givers: This item ships in its original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Realistic role play for exploring imagination & developing social skills
  • Replica design with bright colors for visual stimulation
  • Play encourages the development of hand-to-eye coordination
  • Working suction and cyclone action for understanding cause & effect
  • Maneuverability of toy develops problem solving and motor skills
  • Independent play encourages exploration & discovery
  • True-to-life sound for added realism and to further stimulate the senses

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Age: 3 to 6 years
  • Requires 4 C batteries (not included)
  • Imported
  • Model no. 641

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner!
Fort Collins, CO
Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner uploaded by Emmy J.
I love this toy! It was are big Christmas gift for are son. He loves to help clean. And this actually SUCKS! It’s not much but too a two year old it’s a lot! I empty it about once a week and it actually has a little bit of hair and stuff in there. It takes a lot of batteries but we haven’t changed then yet. And he plays with it constantly and forgets to turn it off. I highly recommend this one.
Stockton, CA
Such an awesome toy. My son took interest in our vacuum but it was too big for him to push around now he drags this toy everywhere! The price is decent for this type of toy. It doesn’t suck like a real vacuum, picks up more like lint, or dog hair. It has 2 settings. The top red button one makes the confetti go around the container as well as the simulation sound of a vacuum and the 2nd on the back of the vacuum like a switch is to turn on the suction part. Recommend in purchasing for your little helpers
Got this as a gift from Target for about $27. It looks just like the real thing. You can even put batteries in to create a vacuum like sound. The vacuum even picks up some trash which gets deposited in a small storage area under the vacuum. It was slightly smaller than I had expected but is great for toddlers!
Casdon Little Helper Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner uploaded by Nichole G.
This is seriously the cutest vacuum for little helpers. Keeps our child busy as he helps me clean the house. Easy to turn on and use. Such a great idea for kids. I would definitely recommend this to other parents !
Chiapas cacahoatan
Con este juguete yo se que mi hijo aprenderia mucho porque no seria tan desordenado y le gustaría tener limpio su cuarto, realmente quisiera probar este producto

Looking for your answer?