Cascadian Farm™ Organic Farm Stand Harvest Vanilla, Coconut & Pumpkin Seed Granola 11 oz. Pouch

BY CASCADIAN FARM #44 in Granola

How we grow and make our food matters to us. That's why we use brown rice for our granola clusters—a simple ingredient you know and recognize. And with a touch of sweetness, you'll enjoy exceptional granola that tastes homemade. It's food just the way it should be: real and simple. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love granola and I love pumpkin seeds so this is the perfect combo for me. Tastes great with almond milk, regular milk, yogurt, or just as a dry snack. I sometime wish these granolas had more clumbs in them instead of being loose bits of granola.
Valerie R.
We love the crunchy, yummy flavors of this granola and mix it in our Greek yogurt. The flavor isn't too sweet, so it's just the right amount of proteins and texture for a hearty, nutritious breakfast or snack.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
This is my favorite granola! It really taste like pumpkin and coconut! It's delicious to add into Chobani Pumpkin yogurt! I get this as often as I can, and I stock up because it can be hard to find sometimes!
Brynn B.
Delicious! I love pumpkin anything, so this was destined for greatness. lol. It tastes healthy and makes you feel better about the choices you are making. I want to try other flavors.
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
This is a great snack for on the go, or anywhere really. I love Cascadian Farm granola and cereals. I like that they are organic and my daughter loves them too.
Janine D.
Gardendale, TX
Delicious. The coconut is pretty loud so I can't give it a full 5 stars, but overall the texture is good and I enjoyed starting my day with this.
Yolanda V.
I pair this with yogurt for a healthy and filling breakfast. It's tastes great, and adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Coleman M.
Greenville, NC
This is a great cereal to add to yogurt. I love both coconut and pumpkin, so this combines two of my favorite things!
Naomi S.
Wichita, KS
I love this stirred into plain Greek-style yogurt for breakfast or for snacking on plain. A little goes a long way.
Secrete H.
Paw Paw, MI
I have actually eaten this as a cereal , as well as adding it to yogurt . Very tasty and nutritional treat.