BY CASCADIAN FARM

The Delectable Taste Of These Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars Are A Pure Delight Any Time Of Day.

Ingredients: Granola* (Rolled Oats*, Tapioca Syrup*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Baking Soda) Tapioca Syrup*, Crisp Rice* (Rice Flour*, Sugar*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Sea Salt, Annatto Color*) Vanilla Chips* (Sugar*, Cocoa Butter*, Vanilla Extract*), Rice Flour*, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil*, Whole Oat Flour*, Vanilla Beans*, Sugar*, Vanilla Flavor*.

Mallory L.
Fitchburg
I am thankful to have found a chewy bar that is dairy free. My daughter has an allergy and this has become a favorite snack. This variety is also nut free making it safe for school use.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
My nephew literally eats 2 of these a day and has for years. It's his favorite food and we don't feel guilty for feeding it to him because of the good ingredients. The taste and texture is perfect as well as the price point. I myself sneak one for a treat every once and awhile!
W P.
Great healthy alternative to a chocolate bar. These are organic and they taste great. They are not too sweet and the vanilla chocolate chips are amazing. It's a really nice item. It can be a bit pricier than the other brands but I highly recommend.
Kate F.
My little ones LOVE these granola bars! It makes the perfect healthy little snack for them, and I even enjoy some myself. Perfect for on the go, and it's all organic! Can't ask for a better treat. I get mine at Publix, and they often have sales on this brand!
Lory S.
Rosedale
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids favorite! I love the low processed, cleaner ingredients. They take these in their lunch and even grab them for a quick breakfast. Great flavor, not bland at all. Still high in sugar but a good alternative.
Alexia C.
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best granola brand ever and it’s organic so that’s always good. You can get coupons for it alll the time. It also is buy one get one free in publix pretty often. It’s not too sweet and very chewy
Rozzie S.
LOS ANGELES, CA
My God...these are so good! The granola on it's own is pretty tasty but the vanilla chips give it that added punch of sweet and kinda bitter. So good ya'll. So good.
Jasmine B.
These granola bars are quickly becoming one of my favorite snacks. I especially like that unlike other granola bars they don't have shredded coconut (which I don't like). Although they are organic bars they don't taste bland. The mini vanilla chips are sweet but not sugary.
Zsacari H.
I love these bars. Although they are a bit on the sweet side for me, they are good. They remind me of a crunchy, more flavorful rice krispy treat. I find myself randomly snacking on these. I wish that I could find bigger boxes at the store. Overall, I would recommend these. Cascadian Farms Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
These are the yummiest granola bars! I love to have one with my coffee in the morning. It adds that boost of energy I need for my day. I love the vanilla flavor in contrast to my coffee.