BY CASCADIAN FARM #100 in Jams & Jellies

Ingredients: Sugar*, Blueberries*, Water, Fruit Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Citric Acid. *organic

Courtney G.
Mobile, AL
This is the most authentic tasting blueberry spread besides my grandmothers. The only thing that makes it better, is that it's organic. I bought this at target and have tried others but this is the closest to real blueberries
Carly F.
Northville , MI
I love this brand of Jelly and so does my fiancé. We have tried blueberry, strawberry, and I believe blackberry. All of them are delicious, have a nice spreadable consistency, and are a healthy option for a PB&J!
Briana đź‘‘.
BRYCEVILLE
My daughter loves this jelly bread. She eats it up! I bought it from our local Publix grocery store. She eats it on sandwiches, toast, biscuits. It is definitely a healthier alternative for jelly with al its organic ingredients. I would buy again and again.
DJ J.
One of my favorite preserves. I also love their blackberry flavor as well. These are nice and light. Not too heavy or sugary sweet, so it's a more healthy alternative to the super sugary jellies or jams.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I first tried this when it went on sale in my local store and I have loved it ever since! It is sweet,healthy, and goes great on biscuits!
Brittney M.
So yummy! some blueberry spreads ive found are bitter, but this one has the perfect amount of sweetness without being overpowering
Isabel D.
My kids and my husband absolutely love this blueberry spread on there toast it taste really good
Ami D.
My entire family loves Cascadian Farms products. This is just another delicious and healthy one!
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love this blueberry spread I use it every morning it taste so good great for breakfast
Deanna S.
Cuddy, PA
This has a great taste and really just love it. It goes on smooth and a great value
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Is this gluten free too?