Cascadian Farms Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars, 7.4 oz, (Pack of 12)

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm Organic Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars: USDA organic 8 grams whole grain No hydrogenated oils No artificial flavors or preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany Y.
These are delicious!! I usually opt for these instead of the Quakers Oats bars because they are organic and seem a bit healthier! These are great for "on the go" breakfasts! I usually enjoy these with my morning coffee.
Laplacian L.
These are a nice sweet snack that has some fiber. They are pricier than other brands, but they taste great and have good ingredients. I like to have these around as a snack when I am visiting family and everyone takes too long to decide where to eat.
Diana A.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My son's favorite granola bars! He loves these and the white chocolate chips ones. They also aren't sticky which means they aren't coated with extra sweeteners.
Brittany H.
Bradenton
One of my go to breakfast on-the-go choices! They're also great for a quick snack. The preoccupied point is great, I definitely feel like I get what I pay for