Cascadian Farms Cascadian Farm Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread, 10 oz, (Pack of 6)

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread: Certified organic Organic goodness from farm to table Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Briana đź‘‘.
BRYCEVILLE
My daughter loves this jelly bread. She eats it up! I bought it from our local Publix grocery store. She eats it on sandwiches, toast, biscuits. It is definitely a healthier alternative for jelly with al its organic ingredients. I would buy again and again.
Carly F.
Northville, MI
I love this brand of Jelly and so does my fiancé. We have tried blueberry, strawberry, and I believe blackberry. All of them are delicious, have a nice spreadable consistency, and are a healthy option for a PB&J!