Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen FruitCascadian Farm

Premium organic mangos are cut into easy to use chunks. Perfect for use in your favorite smoothie recipe!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascadian Farm Premium Organic Mango Chunks, 10oz Bag (Frozen), Organically Farmed Frozen Fruit, Non-GMO!
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Peapod
I buy these primarily for use in smoothies, but the quality of fruit is good enough to eat after allowing them to defrost on the counter for awhile
marolyn C.
It’s a bit pricey but I like to keep healthy! I love organic mango chuncks! Super good ! I definitely would recommend trying this out! Great in smoothies or just a snack when you get home!! Definitely would buy again
Deanna I.
Alabaster, AL
Here I am rating mango. If you like mango it’s pretty much your typical mango and you’ll enjoy it 🤣
Anita K.
Cascadian Farm Organic Mango Chunks are the Perfect add in for Smoothies! They are the perfect sized chunks and they don’t contain any Chemicals, Preservatives, or added sugars. Just the Mango! I recommend 💛
member-4550d
I love having a mango chunks around to thaw and have a yogurt. I love adding them to smoothies as well. You are making a fruit crisp. The texture is fantastic. Antioxidant rich. This brand is affordable and I will re-purchase again. I’d like that you can find it at a variety of retailers and it often goes on sale. It’s a Great value.
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
I love the frozen mango from cascadian farm, they are great for frozen smoothies and protein shakes!
Brittany H.
I love mango. And I love that I can be sure that the frozen mango I am purchasing is free from pesticides and other chemicals just 100% mango. Cascading farms is a go to brand in this household for sure.
Nicole S.
Nashville, TN
Delicious! Adding frozen mango to smoothies and other frozen treats us awesome! Good choice to add to chia pudding as well! It’s normally a little expensive so I try to wait until it goes on sale!
Danielle S.
Lisle, IL
I like using these for smoothies and shakes. They taste fresh. The resealable package is well designed. It’s a nice fruit to use in tandem with pineapple. It can also by used in sauces too. Having this available in the freezer just gives you more options at your fingertips.
Kate P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Perfect frozen mango chunks for smoothies! I always find mangoes particularly hard to cut so I love that it’s already done for me, chopped, frozen and ready to blend!

Looking for your answer?