BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Tapioca Syrup*, Dried Blueberries*, (Blueberries, Sugar), Glycerin, Honey*, Molasses*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Baking Soda, Dried Egg Whites*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Cream*, Natural Flavor*.

Amanda S.
Canton
These are delicious! I use these for my son who loves breakfast bars as a healthier option. The blueberry flavor is good and they are very soft. I enjoy finding them on sale at Kroger!
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
We love anything blueberry in our family. I stock up on these when they're on sale. They are so yummy and baked soft. We bought these at Kroger and can almost always get them on sale, We take these everywhere and friends are always asking if we have them.
Beatrice B.
Anaheim, CA
They are not the best tasting, but they are the healthiest compared to other brands. I bought these at Target and keep them in my bag when I am running around for work and get hungry. Tastes pretty good and it is filling.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
These blueberry bars are great tasting, only bad thing about them is they fall apart. even holding it trying to eat it, it falls apart. Makes a big mess. Taste great, but crumbs are everywhere!
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
I love these for on the go gen I am running late and forgot to eat breakfast. They provide just enough protein to last me until lunch and are so tasty in top of that
Adrian Z.
Boca Raton , FL
I eat these sometimes for breakfast when I am running late or forget to make breakfast ahead of time. They are full of real fruit and keep me full for. Few hours
Katie W.
Minot Afb, ND
I just discovered these the other day at my nearest Publix for buy one get one free and I do not regret buying them at all. I have never found such a delicious organic soft baked squares that are this healthy for you. It has simple ingredients which is hard to come by. I will continue to buy these!
Gabrielle-Nanci P.
Austin, TX
These are really good, better than nutrigrain, I like them, they are a little less sweet and more tart than nutrigrain, (which I like). The raspberry is even better.
I love buying the organic cerias and breakfast bars cuz I honestly believe it's one of the few incidences where they taste better than their conventional counterparts
Julie S.
Martinsburg, WV
I like these for breakfast on the go. I will sometimes put them in the microwave and warm them up. The blueberry taste is fresh and comforting. I think the price is excellent for the quality. I recommend this product.
Aly M.
These were on the dry side. They were soft and had a lot of blueberry flavor, but they were very sweet in my opinion and needed to be washed down with hot tea. If you're in a rush these could be a good alternative to a scone. I wouldn't purchase again.