BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA since 1972.
8 grams whole grain**.
No hydrogenated oils.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
chicago
It is really delicious e o custo beneficio também vale super a pena e ainda vem com 6 barrinhas
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
My family and I love the entire Cascadian Farm line, especially the granola bars! My three year old son's favorite flavors are the Harvest Berry and Vanilla Chip. We also love the granola cereals and oatmeal squares! These products are perfect for a snack, sweet treat, or even a grab and go breakfast! They are a little more expensive, but worth the extra you pay for Certified Organic and quality ingredients! Not to mention, I can easily get coupons for my local store for them!
Kassi I.
Kassi I.
LOVE. They are the shit. They're not sticky or too sweet. Eat them. Just do it. You're welcome.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These granola bars are quickly becoming one of my favorite snacks. I especially like that unlike other granola bars they don't have shredded coconut (which I don't like). Although they are organic bars they don't taste bland. The mini vanilla chips are sweet but not sugary.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL
These bars are not overly sweet, but the vanilla is just enough. Great to grab as you go and you don't have to feel bad about what you are eating!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are so good! They are chewy and easy to carry in our bag. I love that they aren't too sweet and love the vanilla. They are my daughter's favorite granola bar. She loved them in her lunch box and now loves them for a summer snack. They are easy for my other daughter to chew also as they are chewy and not too crunchy. I usually always have one in my purse.
Mismana S.
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
So Delicious! and it's organic, it's amazing! it's the product that I have in my house a lot
Tara L.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
These have quickly become my favorite granola bars. They are so tasty! I will sometimes eat them as a desert or a breakfast on the go.
Shayla G.
Shayla G.
rio vista, TX
These granola bars are so great! I actually enjoy the vanilla chips more than the chocolate chips. I highly recommend these! I love them so much!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Cascadian Farm line of chewy granola bars. They are very tasty and hit the spot when you want a quick sweet treat or snack. I carry one in my purse at all times for a snack when I am out and about. They are full of flavor and best of all they are organic and don't have any artificial flavor or preservatives. They are reasonably priced at roughly $5 for 6 bars. I usually buy them in bulk on Amazon.com for a even better deal and price. I love the vanilla and chocolate chip flavored the best!