BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA since 1972.
8 grams whole grain**.
No hydrogenated oils.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
USDA organic. see more...

Kristina C.
bradenton, fl
Thse are definitely my favorite granola bars! When you are trying to eat healthy, these granola bars help!
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
So Delicious! and it's organic, it's amazing! it's the product that I have in my house a lot
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I like that these are chewy and not hard like other granola bars. And the vanilla ones are my favorite, they are tasty.
Kassi I.
LOVE. They are the shit. They're not sticky or too sweet. Eat them. Just do it. You're welcome.
Izabella F.
chicago
It is really delicious e o custo beneficio também vale super a pena e ainda vem com 6 barrinhas
Veronica M.
I love the Cascadian Farm line of chewy granola bars. They are very tasty and hit the spot when you want a quick sweet treat or snack. I carry one in my purse at all times for a snack when I am out and about. They are full of flavor and best of all they are organic and don't have any artificial flavor or preservatives. They are reasonably priced at roughly $5 for 6 bars. I usually buy them in bulk on Amazon.com for a even better deal and price. I love the vanilla and chocolate chip flavored the best!
Jasmine B.
These granola bars are quickly becoming one of my favorite snacks. I especially like that unlike other granola bars they don't have shredded coconut (which I don't like). Although they are organic bars they don't taste bland. The mini vanilla chips are sweet but not sugary.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
Delish! I came across these on accident in a variety pack! Super chewy --- I have tried the chocolate chip bars as well