BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA since 1972.
8 grams whole grain**.
No hydrogenated oils.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I added these to my healthy snack list, I alternate between these and my Nature Valley protein bars. This flavor in great for those individuals who have a bit of a sweet tooth, I prefer just their regular choc chip bars for everyday. Great bar, chewy like they claim and doesn't crumble easily
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I like that these are chewy and not hard like other granola bars. And the vanilla ones are my favorite, they are tasty.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
Delish! I came across these on accident in a variety pack! Super chewy --- I have tried the chocolate chip bars as well
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Cascadian Farm line of chewy granola bars. They are very tasty and hit the spot when you want a quick sweet treat or snack. I carry one in my purse at all times for a snack when I am out and about. They are full of flavor and best of all they are organic and don't have any artificial flavor or preservatives. They are reasonably priced at roughly $5 for 6 bars. I usually buy them in bulk on Amazon.com for a even better deal and price. I love the vanilla and chocolate chip flavored the best!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
We love these especially this flavor! They are so good and chewy and definitely healthier! Only downside is they are a little more expensive but it's worth it to us!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These granola bars are quickly becoming one of my favorite snacks. I especially like that unlike other granola bars they don't have shredded coconut (which I don't like). Although they are organic bars they don't taste bland. The mini vanilla chips are sweet but not sugary.