BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA since 1972.
8 grams whole grain**.
No hydrogenated oils.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
These have quickly become my favorite granola bars. They are so tasty! I will sometimes eat them as a desert or a breakfast on the go.
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
They taste good and they have good nutrition. NOt spectacular but definitely a good option for healthy nutrients in a snack bar.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
Delish! I came across these on accident in a variety pack! Super chewy --- I have tried the chocolate chip bars as well
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I like that these are chewy and not hard like other granola bars. And the vanilla ones are my favorite, they are tasty.
Kristina C.
bradenton, fl
Thse are definitely my favorite granola bars! When you are trying to eat healthy, these granola bars help!
Kassi I.
LOVE. They are the shit. They're not sticky or too sweet. Eat them. Just do it. You're welcome.
Izabella F.
chicago
It is really delicious e o custo beneficio também vale super a pena e ainda vem com 6 barrinhas
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
So Delicious! and it's organic, it's amazing! it's the product that I have in my house a lot