Veronica M.
I love the Cascadian Farm line of chewy granola bars. They are very tasty and hit the spot when you want a quick sweet treat or snack. I carry one in my purse at all times for a snack when I am out and about. They are full of flavor and best of all they are organic and don't have any artificial flavor or preservatives. They are reasonably priced at roughly $5 for 6 bars. I usually buy them in bulk on Amazon.com for a even better deal and price. I love the vanilla and chocolate chip flavored the best!