BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Vanilla Chip Chewy Granola Bars.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA since 1972.
8 grams whole grain**.
No hydrogenated oils.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
USDA organic. see more...

Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These are so good! They are chewy and easy to carry in our bag. I love that they aren't too sweet and love the vanilla. They are my daughter's favorite granola bar. She loved them in her lunch box and now loves them for a summer snack. They are easy for my other daughter to chew also as they are chewy and not too crunchy. I usually always have one in my purse.
Alicia W.
Oxford, AL
These bars are not overly sweet, but the vanilla is just enough. Great to grab as you go and you don't have to feel bad about what you are eating!
Rozzie S.
Los Angeles, CA
My God...these are so good! The granola on it's own is pretty tasty but the vanilla chips give it that added punch of sweet and kinda bitter. So good ya'll. So good.
Brittany C.
My family and I love the entire Cascadian Farm line, especially the granola bars! My three year old son's favorite flavors are the Harvest Berry and Vanilla Chip. We also love the granola cereals and oatmeal squares! These products are perfect for a snack, sweet treat, or even a grab and go breakfast! They are a little more expensive, but worth the extra you pay for Certified Organic and quality ingredients! Not to mention, I can easily get coupons for my local store for them!
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I added these to my healthy snack list, I alternate between these and my Nature Valley protein bars. This flavor in great for those individuals who have a bit of a sweet tooth, I prefer just their regular choc chip bars for everyday. Great bar, chewy like they claim and doesn't crumble easily
Melissa B.
I bought these as a snack before I hit the gym and was fairly disappointed. I was excited about the vanilla instead of chocolate but the flavor is so bland and barely recognizable as vanilla
Cassie P.
We love these especially this flavor! They are so good and chewy and definitely healthier! Only downside is they are a little more expensive but it's worth it to us!
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
These have quickly become my favorite granola bars. They are so tasty! I will sometimes eat them as a desert or a breakfast on the go.
Shayla G.
rio vista, TX
These granola bars are so great! I actually enjoy the vanilla chips more than the chocolate chips. I highly recommend these! I love them so much!
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
They taste good and they have good nutrition. NOt spectacular but definitely a good option for healthy nutrients in a snack bar.