BY CASCADIAN FARM

Simply delicious. Just 9 wholesome ingredients. We love a good snack. Especially when it's made with only 9 tasty ingredients like our Toasted Coconut Crunchy Granola Bar. Since we've been committed to organic farming for over 40 years, we know just what it would take--perfectly toasted oats, flakes of toasted coconut, a touch of vanilla, and a whole lot of crunch. We hope this simple snack will have your whole family coming back for more. 21g whole grain*. Good source of fiber, contains 9g of total fat per serving. see more...

Cydney C.
Athens, OH
These are my favorite breakfast foods. My day doesn't start right until I start off eating my Cascadian Farm granola bars. This might sound like an exaggeration but its true. I get really upset when the store is all out of them. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
These are a great snack on the go - never a meal replacement for me, but a great mid morning snack or afternoon hanger prevention tool!
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
Anything with coconut stands out to me. These are good, don't get me wrong, but there was something slightly off about them