Cascadian Farm Organic Sweet & Salty Peanut Pretzel Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Jesse J.Cascadian Farm Organic Sweet & Salty Peanut Pretzel Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Kat M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Indulge Your Taste Buds With This Organic Chewy Granola Bar That Offers A Perfect Balance Between Wholesome Rolled Oats, Peanuts And Pretzels.

Ingredients:Dry Roasted Peanuts*, Tapioca Syrup*, Dark Chocolate Flavored Coating*, (Sugar*, Palm Kernel Oil*, Cocoa Powder*, Sunflower Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*) Granola* (Rolled Oats*, Tapioca Syrup*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Baking Soda) Crisp Rice* (Rice Flour*, Sugar*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Sea Salt, Annatto Color*), Pretzels* (Wheat Flour*, Barely Malt*, Soybean Oil*, Salt),Rice Flour*, Glycerin, Sunflower Oil*, Whole Oat Flour*, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor*.

Jesse J.
DO NOT BUT THIS BAR!! There was a rock in the bar I was eating. Had two colleagues vouch that I wasnt crazy. A pebble about the size of an eraser tip was in the bar that I ate. I almost broke my tooth. I thought my tooth chipped but when I spit it out and cleaned it off it was a rock.
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
YUM! These granola bars are addicting. A great pick me up afternoon snack or late night when the sweet/salty cravings hit. Luckily the fat/calorie content is not too high on these bars. The only con to the product is that it is not offered in a larger sized box and is a bit more pricy than the competition.
Melissa M.
I like that this is a good healthy snack for my family.  The are really great tasting.  Love the combo of salty and sweet.  Like that they are organic and a good quality product fro my family. It compares to other products but like the fact that this is organic.
Francesca W.
What a great snack for when you are running out the door...and with kids, that's what we're all doing! I like to keep these in the cupboard for times when I want something sweet but don't want to indulge in something I'll regret later. Delicious!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
This is what I'm talking about! The combination of pretzels, peanuts, and dark chocolate-y salty goodness! And it's vegan too! Definitely wanting to try more snacky-snacks like this!
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
I'm not sure why these have such a low rating, but I love them! They are healthier than regular granola bars, but i think they taste better. If you like the taste of real food and not overly processed crap, then you will like these! They taste like a chocolate covered pretzel with peanuts. Some healthy bars are dry but these are very chewy and delicious. I highly recommend them! They almost remind me of those "take 5" candy bars!
Jenna D.
Tastes too healthy for me hahah I love healthy options but I don't want it to taste like it. Kind of expensive, but most healthy brands are. This brand makes an AMAZING granola cereal, so I was disappointed that I didn't like the bars.
jinous d.
Albuquerque , NM
These are my favorite granola bars hands down!! It's great tasting and filling! The peanuts and pretzels combined are great! The chocolate layer on the bottom just brings it all together! I like to enjoy this with my tea!
Nicole L.
Fredericksburg
These are really good. They're good to eat for a quick snack. If you have a sweet and salty tooth, they really hit home.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
While healthy, these taste gross. Definitely not one of my snack choices. Tastes very grassy

back