BY CASCADIAN FARM

Big, Sweet And Exceptionally Juicy, These Ruby Gems Invite You To Savor The Bounty Of Summer In Any Season.

Ingredients: Organic Raspberries.

Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
They are pretty good if there are no fresh ones around.  The bag is very small. Most raspberries were whole, but some were in little pieces They work better for topping oatmeal or baking, than for snacking. But I still like it on my nicecream bowl. :)
M O.
I use these to make 'quick jam'.  Always comes out well.  No complaints with the bag for my purposes.  Flavor is good.  Can't remember the price off the top of my head, so I guess it isn't too exorbinant!
Kayla A.
Very nice organic brand for frozen fruit. I like adding them to smoothies in the morning. They taste great and I like that they are healthy!
Sasha G.
Long beach, CA
So tasty and so easy to pop in your smoothies OR I even enjoy just snacking on them on a hot day. I feel like I'm eating sorbet.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
I love that these are organic for one, as well as frozen, so they can be used for smoothies in the morning and baking!