Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by Gina H.Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by D B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Raisin Bran.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
18 grams whole grain per serving.
Excellent source of fiber.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Wheat bran flakes with plump organic raisins.
USDA organic. see more...

Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
My husband had to talk me into trying this, but I'm so glad he did! It's sweeter than most cereals with raisins that I've tried and that makes all the difference to me. Plus it has nutrients that get my day off to the right start!
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
if you like raisin bran this is definitely a must try. Is is more expensive than the regular one but this one is organic. To top it up is is richer in fiber and has less sugar added. I would def recommend it as an alternative for raisin bran lovers out there
Lauren P.
Lexington, KY
these are so good they make your mouth so great and watery they also allow you to be full all day long and without having to snack and this is a really great brand i have also had their cereal bars and they are very yummy too
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
So good! I feel like there are maybe too many raisins but I still eat this anyway. I love and will get this instead of the main stream brand because of the organic factor. We can almost always get this at Kroger.
Iraida T.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand of cereal. they make organic cereal copying major cereal companies. so if youre looking for a healthy delicious alternative to your old childhood favorite cereals give them a try.
Dela D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am not too sure about this one since they changed the recipe and it is now uneatable. It is a shame as this was the only thing I ate for breakfast 7 days a week. I threw the boxes away and now need to find a replacement cereal... kinda disappointed.
Hafsa A.
It tastes good and it makes your stomach happy! I got it from walmart and Kroger. I don't eat cereal very often just because I try to stay away from milk. However, it is goid and I would recommend it to others.
Jordan W.
Our kids generally don't like raisin bran, but this seems to be the exception. They'll eat this with the same vigor they attack more sugary cereals. And us grown ups dig it, too.
D B.
Traverse city mi
Love this perfect ratio of raisins to bran flakes!!! Other brands are to sweet!!! Pretty heathy, and good to satisfy your sweet craving. I have this on hand all the time!
Courtney H.
In my house we love this brand of cereal, it's super tasty plus it's healthy for you! Somes pros is that it's very tasty, good for you and worth the money. Cons is sometimes it can be pricey.