Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by Gina H.Cascadian Farm Organic Raisin Bran Cereal uploaded by D B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Raisin Bran.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
18 grams whole grain per serving.
Excellent source of fiber.
No artificial flavors or preservatives.
Wheat bran flakes with plump organic raisins.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sunia T.
Sunia T.
Fairfax, VA
I've always loved the traditional Raisin Bran, but unfortunately it isn't organic. This is a great alternative for the more health conscious consumer. The raisins add a lot of sweetness and it's a great way to start the morning. Would highly recommend this brand if you are looking for organic cereal.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Garland, TX
Delicious tasting cereal, nutritional and not terrible expensive. If you're looking to spend the average for a box of cereal this isn't for you. The box is smaller and the price is higher. I don't really eat this anymore, I've switched to Kashi and I rather enjoy it more. Good cereal though.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Oxford, MI
My whole family loves this, and it makes me happy that this is a healthy, organic alternative to other brands of the same cereal. The price point is right there with the other cereals on the market. When we buy cereal it is sure to be from this brand!
liz w.
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
I've had this cereal many times. The reason I gave this 3 stars is because I wish it had a little more flavor. Regardless, I like that this brand is conscious of their ingredients.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
Just picked this up to try and I'm loving it so far. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out. My husband even likes it!
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Great flavor ad so much healthier than other brands out there. raisins are great and not too dry
Lexi K.
Lexi K.
Ukiah, CA
Very good tasting cereal with not too much sugar, but just the right amount of sweetness!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
My husband had to talk me into trying this, but I'm so glad he did! It's sweeter than most cereals with raisins that I've tried and that makes all the difference to me. Plus it has nutrients that get my day off to the right start!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Lexington, KY
these are so good they make your mouth so great and watery they also allow you to be full all day long and without having to snack and this is a really great brand i have also had their cereal bars and they are very yummy too
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Rising Sun, IN
So good! I feel like there are maybe too many raisins but I still eat this anyway. I love and will get this instead of the main stream brand because of the organic factor. We can almost always get this at Kroger.