BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Purely O's® Cereal.
New recipe!
1 gram of sugar. No corn added!
Organic whole grain oat and barley cereal.
USDA organic.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972. see more...

Sarah K.
Oregon
This cereal does not taste as good as the Honey Nut Cheerios that I am used to. You can definitely taste all the grains and most times I feel like my mouth is very dry even with the milk. I’m not the biggest fan but I do enjoy their other cereal varieties.
Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
Not only are these so much better for you than cheerios, they are amazing!! They don’t have any harmful chemicals in them and they have a little bit of a sweeter taste, my son and I LOVE these! A box doesn’t last too long around here!
Justine A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I love this cereal as much as my kids and husband do. The box is a decent size so it lasts us a while. Great flavors and great price. I definitely recommend this to big families especially if you have kids.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This is the only O shaped cereal that I will feed my toddler. And he eats about 4000 pieces of this cereal per day. He loves it! He devours it! And I can be confident that there aren’t any weird chemicals or GMOs in his food! I literally always have this on hand. In baggies in my pockets, my purse, my car. Everywhere! Nothing works better to silence a naughty toddler!
Nicole P.
Pensacola, FL
If you are or at one point were a fan of Honey Nut Cheerie-os, then you will love this cereal. It's not as sweet but it has such a nice subtle flavor that I honestly have this as a dessert some nights. It has a honey forward flavor rather than just sugar. On mornings that I can't make a big breakfast or I'm in a crunch, I get this cereal and it keeps me full until lunch!
kaitlyn k.
Crawfordsville, IN
This flavor is low in sugar and high in fiber, which in my opinion is the perfect combination. I like to start my morning with whole grains like these. You can buy most Cascadian flavors @ Kroger, Trader Joe's, Fresh Thyme, etc.
Nuria G.
I personally really enjoy this cereal. The taste is very plain, but unpleasantly so. It's low in sugar, so don't compare it to your typical cereal or you'll be disappointed. It is a quick, easy breakfast. Perfect for those looking for a healthy alternative.
Jamie P.
Estacada , OR
I refuse to give my daughter super filled, gmo food, especially cereal. These work great for a quick breakfast with fruit and yogurt or as a take alone snack to keep her busy. And I don't feel guilty because they are made with high quality ingredients.
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
Okay but obviously its organic, some organic things are never gonna be as tasty as you want them to be, but okay to replace cherrioes when your dieting or just your new replacement cereal.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
We like these! The kids feel like it's a treat and because we don't eat cereal too frequently the price isn't too much though it's definitely on the higher end of cereals. It's great ingredient and worth the cost.