BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Purely O's® Cereal.
New recipe!
1 gram of sugar. No corn added!
Organic whole grain oat and barley cereal.
USDA organic.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972. see more...

Jeanette J.
Jeanette J.
Butler, NJ
I don't regularly eat cereal, but I recently moved in with my sister's family to get them off the S.A.D. and into a healthier, whole foods lifestyle. I gradually restocked their pantry with healthier versions of the highly-processed "food" that was making them all ill. While I usually prepare fresh, wholesome meals every day, there are meals that they fend for themselves...
The four-year-old twins LOVE Cascadian Farm Purely O's, and I feel confident that they are starting their day off with wholesome nutrition even when Auntie isn't there to cook breakfast.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
The Cascadian Farm Organic Purely O's Cereal is awesome, it has a great flavor and crunch. I like them much better than Cheerio's but they come in a much smaller box, so for the money you are trading size for the organic and health benefits of the cereal.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
Love these. Texture is so delicious, and the Os hold up better in milk than Cheerios and certain other ring cereals. They are fluffy but crunchy. I do wish that they came in a bigger box, since the price is about the same as other bigger boxes.
kaitlyn k.
kaitlyn k.
Crawfordsville, IN
This flavor is low in sugar and high in fiber, which in my opinion is the perfect combination. I like to start my morning with whole grains like these. You can buy most Cascadian flavors @ Kroger, Trader Joe's, Fresh Thyme, etc.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Bristol, RI
This cereal is great for breakfast or a quick snack for my young children. For an organic cereal its a pretty good value. My kids love adding their own fruit and is their most requested breakfast item.
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Okay but obviously its organic, some organic things are never gonna be as tasty as you want them to be, but okay to replace cherrioes when your dieting or just your new replacement cereal.
Kari D.
Kari D.
My daughter has always loved these. We gave her these instead of the other leading O's brand and there has never been an issue. She's almost two and still loves her o's!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Foodie Expert
These are okay. They keep their texture well with milk. I've only had a couple of times. Nice flavor but nothing outstanding. Goes well with vanilla soymilk.
Tina Maria R.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
These are an healthier version if a cheerio. They have a great oat flavor and are not to sweet. They are great dry as a quick snack too.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Good replacement for Cheerios. A bit pricey if not on sale, but makes me feel like I'm providing my son with a more healthful product