BY CASCADIAN FARM

Every Member Of The Family Is Going To Love These Yummy O's, Brimming With The Great Taste Of Organic, Whole-grain Oats. Dig In!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Whole Grain Barley*, Wheat Starch*, Malted Barley Extract*, Calcium Carbonate, Oats*, Malted Barley*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
We love the Purely O’s cereal in our house! I love that I can provide my daughter with an organic cereal that (in my opinion) tastes better than Cheerios. I think the cost of this cereal is not much more expensive then some of the competitors, and depending where you buy it- sometimes it’s cheaper.
Heather L.
My kids love these. They feel heartier than regular Cheerios and I tell myself they’re healthier too. I’m thankful to have some options out there. They are a tad expensive and rarely go on sale, however. All in all we like these.
Rebecca F.
Astoria, NY
Favorite cereal with a little rice milk.. tasty, perfect snack. I get about two boxes of these a week! They’re a little pricey but they’re worth it. Low calories and sugar. My boyfriend and I eat them all the time!
shera z.
sunny isles
I buy this for my kids. I try to only give them cereals with no chemicals in them, but yet look the same as all the other sugary cereals on the market. I have been successful with this, they eat it and are happy. I would deffinately recommend this
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Sarah K.
Oregon
This cereal does not taste as good as the Honey Nut Cheerios that I am used to. You can definitely taste all the grains and most times I feel like my mouth is very dry even with the milk. I’m not the biggest fan but I do enjoy their other cereal varieties.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
These are great and my kids love them. I love this brand and their cereals. Has a great flavor! Better than the competitors. And seems very healthy to me. I'd definitely buy again. We love this cereal in our house!
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
This is the only O shaped cereal that I will feed my toddler. And he eats about 4000 pieces of this cereal per day. He loves it! He devours it! And I can be confident that there aren’t any weird chemicals or GMOs in his food! I literally always have this on hand. In baggies in my pockets, my purse, my car. Everywhere! Nothing works better to silence a naughty toddler!
Nicole P.
Pensacola, FL
If you are or at one point were a fan of Honey Nut Cheerie-os, then you will love this cereal. It's not as sweet but it has such a nice subtle flavor that I honestly have this as a dessert some nights. It has a honey forward flavor rather than just sugar. On mornings that I can't make a big breakfast or I'm in a crunch, I get this cereal and it keeps me full until lunch!
kaitlyn k.
Crawfordsville, IN
This flavor is low in sugar and high in fiber, which in my opinion is the perfect combination. I like to start my morning with whole grains like these. You can buy most Cascadian flavors @ Kroger, Trader Joe's, Fresh Thyme, etc.