BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars.

New!

9g protein per serving.

Chewy goodness, nutty crunch.

USDA organic.

Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients.

Founded in Skagit Valley, WA. Since 1972. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laurel L.
Fairview
I just recently stumbled across these in my local grocery store. I am currently switching more and more of the things I eat/drink to organic product's. these have definitely become a staple in my household!
Sandy C.
Palm Harbor, FL
One of our favorite snacks. I always keep a box in my car for the kids
Cascadian Farm Organic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Kid-Sized Bars - 8 CT
Bridget S.
We LOVE Cascadian Farm granola bars. They taste so good. The price is good. The bars are soft. My son and I love these!
Mary A.
These and their taste with pretzels are my favorite bars. They taste like Snickers but they are so much healthier!
Diana B.
I got this in my box box I must say it was ok An well it is a healthy bar but to be honest wasn't a fan of it .
Ushma L.
Manvel , TX
Yummy bars! Keep you full and have good ingredients! You can purchase online, Kroger or Whole Foods.