Cascadian Farm Organic Protein Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars uploaded by jill s.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Smooth Peanut Butter, Sweet Chocolate Chips, And Organic Pea Protein Give This Bar An Irresistible Chewy Goodness And Nutty Crunch!

Ingredients: Peanuts*, Peanut Butter* (Peanuts*, Salt), Honey*, Tapioca Syrup*, Pea Protein*, Almonds*, Rice Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt.

*organic

Contains Peanut And Almond; May Contain Wheat Ingredients

jill s.
Ada, MI
I gave it a 4-star rating because I expected more chocolate chips in the granola bar.  It was delicious and not overly sweet.  I liked the peanut butter & chocolate chip combo.
Mandy P.
I thought these were pretty tasty and a good protein packed midday snack. In my line of work it's a lot easier to bring a bunch of small snacks for lunch and breaks instead of a full meal and this works really well for that.
Clara B.
Tampa , FL
This another great granola bar, sometimes I'm in the mood for a chewey bar instead of a crunchy one and this is what i reach for. I buy them frequently and I think they are a great value. They make a great snack any time of the day and knowing that they are organic is a plus.
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
Trying to stop eating so much sugar and with my sweet tooth this really satisfies my need in a healthy way. I love that it is organic and good for me and my son as a snack. Fills me up until dinner and if I want a bedtime snack Ill reach for this
Chelsi S.
Cascadian Farm is my favorite brand of granola bars that are readily available at most retailers. They're affordable, they taste great, and their packaging is super convenient for an on the go college student like myself. I can easily just throw one in my bag and head out the door.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
This is a good snack to leave in your purse or at your desk for when your hungry or are an on the go person. It is filling and will tide you over till your next mea. It does have a protein after taste to it but other than that it's highly recommended.
Ricki Lynn W.
Laguna Beach , CA
Delicious chewy soft melt in your mouth peanut butter chocolate protein bar!
Get for an afternoon pick me up while having a crazy work day- gives you just the right amount of energy to keep you focused and energized !
Laurel L.
Fairview
I just recently stumbled across these in my local grocery store. I am currently switching more and more of the things I eat/drink to organic product's. these have definitely become a staple in my household!
Heather V.
Orlando, FL
I love these, but the peanut butter taste definitely overpowers the chocolate. (Which I, personally, don't mind.) The bars are decent size, I just wish more came in a box.
Karla C.
Beeville, TX
These are really tasty. They are a bit small but they're a good as a snack or an on the go quick breakfast. I always keep one in my purse and in the kids backpacks.

Walmart