BY CASCADIAN FARM

With A Nutty Aroma, Buttery Flavor And Crunchy Texture, This Decadent Granola Goes Well With Everything!

Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats*, Peanut Butter*, Sugar*, Dextrose*, Rice*, Sunflower Oil*, Molasses*, Maltodexrin*, Honey*, Salt, Malted Barley Extract*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E Added To Preserve Freshness.

Jessica C.
Olney, MD
These are super yummy!!! I out then in my yogurt every morning with fruit and I even love having them for a yummy healthy desert I don't feel too bad after eating them.
Hannah H.
This granola is so nice. I love to have a big handful tossed in with some honey, almond butter and a scoop of plain coconut yogurt. It totally hits the spot for breakfast, or a quick snack. I'm always impressed with Cascadian Farm, all of then cereals, granolas and bars are tasty AF.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
This granola is great for breakfast with some yogurt or alone as a snack. It's so good! Kroger usually has this brand on sale quite a bit and there is always tons of options. We buy from the brand on a regular basis and we love that it's good for us too.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
This granola is delicious and addicting! The taste is AMAZING! However, it isn't very healthy. It has a lot of sugar and not enough protein or fiber. Its great for a dessert though!
Lynne D.
Adrian, Mi
My husband likes a local peanut butter granola brand. When e cannot find it, we get this in a pinch.

It has a good peanut butter flavor, but it is not a budget type of food for the amount you get.
April H.
I love to eat this in milk, yogurt, or by the handful! It's so tasty and full of protein and natural ingredients. I wish it was easier to find at stores, I usually order on Amazon.
Laurie O.
Mililani, HI
This is my go to breakfast when I know it's going to be a long day. This will help me get thru the morning. Tastes great and it won't crack my teeth as some other granola can.
Mackenzi O.
Flowery Branch, GA
Oh my gosh this stuff is so good! I've been eating the cascadian farm brand for a while and had never tried the granola. This one is great! I love it with Greek yogurt.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
Fantastic. I always believe natural is better, and I love that this cereal is organic and not loaded with preservatives and all that artificial junk that's in most granola. Tastes great, convenient, and healthy!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It totally hits the spot for breakfast, or a quick snack. I'm always impressed with Cascadian Farm, all of then cereals, granolas and bars are soo tasty