Cascadian Farm Organic Oats & Chocolate Soft Baked Squares uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Sugar*, Dark Chocolate Chunks* (Chocolate Liquor*, Sugar*, Cocoa Butter*, Salt, Vanilla Extract*) Sunflower Oil*, Tapioca Syrup*, Glycerin, Honey*, Molasses*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Water, Baking Soda, Dried Egg Whites*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Cream*, Natural Flavor*.

Tabetha M.
On the more pricey side but you can't beat the ingredients for an already made snack. My kids and I had these for our afternoon snack and they hit the sweet spot, I will definitely be buying again and recommend to anyone who eats organic or not!
Tiara F.
I am always looking for a great organic product and when I came across these yummy treats I have stopped looking. The price and value is reasonably priced  and I have been a repeat customer with each grocery trip.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
These are DELICIOUS! They taste like an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because they're small, and I can't really fill my full craving with just one.
Sydney O.
Summerville, SC
A sweet and healthy snack for when you're on the go! I love having a few in my car or purse to pull out to prevent hanger. Super yummy and I can eat it guilt-free!
Kimberly W.
Atlanta, GA
I am obsessed with these things! I keep these in my desk and in my pantry as a treat if I get a little hungry. Compared to other snacks like this the sugar amount is low and the cards aren't too bad either. These remind me of a cookie but the oats change the texture slightly.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
When a sweet snack is what you are craving, these are a great choice. Packed full of healthy whole grains and chocolate chips, these squares are healthy and delicious. I bring one daily for an afternoon snack or as a quick snack for long car trips/travel
Krista W.
When I am a craving chocolate treat I like to try to keep it healthier than a candy bar so I reach for cascadian farms granola bars. They satisfy my sweet tooth while filling me up. They are made of natural ingredients and taste delicious. I always carry one with me when I'm on the go. Highly recommended
Taylor W.
These are delicious and healthy-ish bars. I first found these at Whole Foods and after first bite I was hooked. They are not the biggest bars in the world but they are a great midmorning or midafternoon snack. I go to the store just to buy these at times! Love!
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
These are my quick grab on the go breakfast for me before work! They are soft and delicious with just the right balance of chocolate and oats. I love that they are organic and I don't have to feel guilty about eating one.
Meagan F.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These are insanely yummy and great as an on-the-go snack. I always throw one of these in my bag before going to work. I love that they are organic and full of healthy grains. Definitely better than a Rice Krispie or other snack that is just 100% sugar.