BY CASCADIAN FARM #78 in Granola & Muesli

Granola Lovers, Get Ready For A Whole New Taste! Cascadian Farm's Take On This Classic Features A Delicious Blend Of Honey-coated Whole Oats And Crisp Rice.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Rice*, Sunflower Oil*, Honey*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic.

May Contain Wheat Ingredients*

Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
The Cascadian Farms organic granola is my go-to granola. You can find it at just about any grocery store, and the price is AMAZING for an organic granola. Every store I have purchased this granola at in the southeast has priced it for no more than $3...which is considered cheap for granola! When you want to feed your kids (or yourself) a healthy breakfast or snack, you can’t go wrong with this stuff...your body and your bank account will be happy :)
Jaylea B.
This is my favorite cereal by Cascadian Farm! Of course, their cereal is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it! It tastes great without all the added crap in other cereals. It makes me feel full longer too which is important. I keep a box under my desk at work!
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I love this granola! It's sweet and crunchy and goes well with almost anything. I put it in my Greek yogurt, eat it with fresh fruit, or eat it as cereal over milk. It's also organic and non-GMO, which is excellent for anyone who is health/environmentally-conscious.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This was the cereal that got me into this brand of cereal! Super sweet and filling thanks to the granola, it's a perfect for any time of the day. I tend to eat it as a snack between my meals, or late at night when I want something sweet (yes I know...too much energy for night. Sue me). Again kind of pricey but it's still that good.

Can get a bit cloying after a while though, so try to contain yourself!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like buying this Cascadian Farm granola and eating it like cereal with nondairy milk.  I'm vegan so I like how their products are vegan-friendly and healthy.  The sugar content is not too high so it's a good way to start with a healthy breakfast.  The price is also good for what you get.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Super yummy!!! I eat it plain, in yogurt, on fruit!!! Price is awesome and if lasts for a while. It's organic!! Can't go wrong there. Purchased at Walmart. My kids all love it and will chose this over a crummy snack any day of the week!!!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
This stuff is delicious. I would pick it time and time again. It's also versatile. I ate it by itself when on the go, one yogurt and with milk, and the kids even took it with them on a hike. And it was one of the cheaper brands on the shelf. Walmart seems to rotate things in the store and I hope this is one that's stays a while
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite cereal! They were on super sale at my publix recently and I bought all 6 boxes that were out on display! I like how it's all then crunchy oats and not filler flakes. It's the perfect ratio of nutty and sweet.
Charli S.
I love this cereal. It is great with milk but also great for in yogurt. I will also snack on it without anything else! It has a nice crunch to it. Worth every penny and knowing I am not eating bad ingredients is worth it.
Abby G.
I eat this almost every morning with Greek yogurt. All the flavors are really good. My only complaint is how sweet and how much sugar is in it as I am trying to watch my sugar in take. Good deal for being organic!