Cascadian Farm Organic Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars uploaded by Paula C.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Chewy Kid-sized Organic Granola Bars With Yummy And Wholesome Rolled Oats & Raisins.

Ingredients: Granola* (Rolled Oats*, Tapioca Syrup*, Sugar*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract*, Baking Soda),Tapioca Syrup*, Crisp Rice* (Rice Flour*, Sugar*, Raisin Juice Concentrate*, Sea Salt, Annatto Color*), Raisins*, Rice Flour*, Glycerin, Whole Oat Flour*, Sunflower Oil*, Cinnamon*, Natural Flavor*.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
I get this as an alternative for oatmeL. I would like to find more products from Cascadian in the local grocery stores. Problem is they are hard to find and bit pricey.
Katy E.
These are a great, healthy, portable snack bar to take with you on the go. I like to keep on at my desk and in my purse in case I need a sustainable snack between maels
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Oatmeal raisin granola bars are great for breakfast and for packing as a snack for hiking and camping trips as well as an addition to kids lunch bags.
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
Is perfect take it for snack is light and delicius, I just put some bars in my purse I don't worried for what I have to eat for takr a healthy snack
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
I am a huge fan of granola bars and these are one of my favorite brands! I try to eat organic and these are a good option.
julia l.
Best tasting all natural gronola bar. Great for a snack or on the go breakfast. Great flavor and it's all natural.
Emma J.
They are so good, and are so easy to carry around in my purse or in my car and they are a healthy alternative
Krystal M.
These are extra yummy and tastes like you're cheating. But they're sooooo good and much healthier
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
These bars are really yummy. and make quick easy snacks perfect size to take on the go.......