BY CASCADIAN FARM #75 in Granola & Muesli

Organic Whole Grain Oats And Crispy Rice Touched With Pure Maple Syrup. A Scrumptious Start To Your Day!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Rice*, Sunflower Oil*, Maple Syrup*, Molasses*, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic.

May Contain Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
We love this granola in our households every one from my 15 month old to our 16 year old love it. I personally like to put it on my yogurt in the morning. The maple taste adds jut the right amount of sweetness.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
Yum I love this cereal. Good to have with milk or yogurt and make sure to add fruit. A little sugary, so I only have it 2-3 times a month if I have a box. Not pricey. I buy it at Whole Foods.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love, love, love this product. My favorite breakfast if granola with a banana and I love this maple brown sugar cereal. I eat it nearly every morning since I discovered it. I purchase it at my local grocery store. It is priced well and I will continue to purchase it.
Melissa Y.
Really love granola and knowing that it has quality ingredients from a brand like Cascadian makes me feel confident in what I'm eating! It's a good value for what you get, especially if you eat it almost every morning like me! Love putting this in yogurt for additional favor!
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
My kids like this granola very much, as do I. We don't regularly eat cereal, but if we do I always buy cascadian farms. The granola can be used with milk or my kids favorite is to sprinkle it over yogurt and have it for a snack. I would recommend this cereal!
Jill S.
I love a cereal that can be made organically, and still taste delicious. This is one of those cereals. Just the right amount of maple flavor on this granola. There are a fair amount of clusters and I definitely recommend. The price point is a bit higher but you are paying for an organic product.
Cassandra M.
Burbank, CA
Absolutely delicious! It's a little high in sugar so I don't purchase too often but I do when I need a little extra treat. Pair with non fat original greek yogurt, fresh berries, and drizzle with honey. Yum!
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious for breakfast, especially with vanilla soy milk! I don't eat this every day, but I keep it in my cupboards for when I want something sweet to start the day. Whole grain, lots of fiber, a lot of sugar but overall a healthy choice.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
This granola is delicious! I love having this with some good kefir! I pick this up on sale at my local schnucks because I feel it's a healthier option for my life. I've had other flavors by them and I like them all.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
These are alright; there are so many healthy brands out there that these are just average. I have been eating Cascadian for a year now, and there's nothing I can say to really complain so I'm alright with it. But if you're looking for something to blow your mind, Cascadian is not it.