Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Abi T.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love! Great taste and healthy for you! It is on the higher end of the price scale but worth every penny! I've bought this several times and will keep doing so. The other flavors are great too!
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite cereal! So filling and pairs great with any type of milk. Decent price and can be found on BOGO sales at Publix. Not hard to find coupons for it either which I love as a tight budget mama.
Megan G.
Love this cereal. It holds its crunch well even after the milk. It makes me feel like I am starting my morning off right since its organic. The flavor is the perfect balance of sweet healthy.
Jan D.
Bardstown
Fantastic crunch great taste and my 19 year old loves this! Flavor stays throughout the entire bowl. Healthy go to breakfast with skim milk and a little fruit! All pros no cons!
Carolyn K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to cereal being vegan. I like the oats and honey and was upset when Walmart was sold out quite a few times. I actually mix this one with the honey o’s and it makes a great combination with almond milk being a vegan.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
My favorite cereal right now. But love the flavor especially since it's organic. Healthier choice with bold flavor. I even like to put it in a bag to snack on.
Shawna L.
Sedona, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
Organic cereals have really gotten better over the years. I like a lot of their products. Mostly I add their cereal to yogurt. They have a good selection.
Roxanne P.
triangle va
I love this cereal. It’s crunchy, taste fresh, and great flavor. I can eat it in a bowl as normal cereal, I’ll eat it with yogurt, and it’s good by itself.
Christin S.
Our family loves Cascadian Farms. It's tasty, filling, and a healthy start to the day. We typically only buy when it is on sale as it's a little pricey.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I really like this cereal. It's the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy, and I love that I can always find it at my local Kroger. I will buy again!