Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Target*
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product and reasonably priced for the quality. For something that is organic it is good product and taste great I would recommend this because of all those things.
Abi T.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love! Great taste and healthy for you! It is on the higher end of the price scale but worth every penny! I've bought this several times and will keep doing so. The other flavors are great too!
Megan G.
Love this cereal. It holds its crunch well even after the milk. It makes me feel like I am starting my morning off right since its organic. The flavor is the perfect balance of sweet healthy.
Carolyn K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to cereal being vegan. I like the oats and honey and was upset when Walmart was sold out quite a few times. I actually mix this one with the honey o’s and it makes a great combination with almond milk being a vegan.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
My favorite cereal right now. But love the flavor especially since it's organic. Healthier choice with bold flavor. I even like to put it in a bag to snack on.
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
I love this cereal. It’s crunchy, taste fresh, and great flavor. I can eat it in a bowl as normal cereal, I’ll eat it with yogurt, and it’s good by itself.
Ali B.
Columbia
I've only bought this once because it's not super cheap but it's delicious and quite healthy! It definitely does not taste organic and it's pretty sweet!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
One of the best organic cereals I've had. The honey flavor is very good, the texture is nice and crunchy and it does not get soggy too quick. Good price.
Christin S.
Our family loves Cascadian Farms. It's tasty, filling, and a healthy start to the day. We typically only buy when it is on sale as it's a little pricey.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
So delish! If you like Honey Bunches of Oats, you'll love this! It is crunchy, sweet, and so yummy! It gives me a boost of energy at the start of my day!