BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Jet.com*
Ariel E.
Modesto, CA
This cereal is so good. Trust me, if you have this for breakfast itll keep you full and running all day. The honey taste is real good but not at all over powering its a perfect match with some toasty , crunchy oats.
Cristy A.
My new addiction. I splurged and bought a box on my last grocery trip, and have definitely have not regretted it. the flakes seem to stay crunchy longer, and the sweet flavor isn't over powering like some other cereals can be. I like to add almond slivers to mine, but all in all a perfect cereal.
Dade C.
This is great by itself, on yogurt, smoothies or oatmeal. This cereal is versatile! If you're looking for a nice flavorful and nutty crunch, this is it.
So good I forget to add the almond milk.
Chelsea T.
This is one of my favorite companys. Many of those items are organic and GMO free this particular cereal is a dupe on Special K and, mixed with almond milk, is the perfect way to start your day.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
Everything we have tried from this brand has been awesome. It is more healthy than others out there and we will keep trying other things in this line. This cereal is really good and filling. It is priced a little higher than other cereals but worth it!
Sara B.
This cereal is just sweet enough and crunchy enough to satisfy me in the morning. The flavor is natural and delicious. The value is good, the price compares to nutritionally bankrupt cereals. I would recommend this to a health conscious person.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product and reasonably priced for the quality. For something that is organic it is good product and taste great I would recommend this because of all those things.
Megan G.
Love this cereal. It holds its crunch well even after the milk. It makes me feel like I am starting my morning off right since its organic. The flavor is the perfect balance of sweet healthy.
Carolyn K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go-to cereal being vegan. I like the oats and honey and was upset when Walmart was sold out quite a few times. I actually mix this one with the honey o’s and it makes a great combination with almond milk being a vegan.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
My favorite cereal right now. But love the flavor especially since it's organic. Healthier choice with bold flavor. I even like to put it in a bag to snack on.