Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

ChaCha A.
This is my jam, I literally have this every single morning with some almond milk. The honey allows it to take so good without all the added sugar in other cereals. It's a healthy alternative to breakfast that is easy to make quickly if you're in a hurry.
Kylie M.
Marion, OH
I was bought a box when I had a surgery. They didn't know what to get. As soon as I saw organic I didn't think I was going to eat it but it was the only cereal to eat at the time and I was hungry. I ate my first bowl and loved the taste. The fun part is it is healthy. One small bowl will keep you full until lunch time. I know enjoy a bowl every morning.
Kelly S.
Lynn Haven, FL
This has become my favorite cereal. It reminds me of honey bunches of oats but has much better ingredients. I am so happy to be able to eat something similar to that which I had loved but gave up. I would definitely recommend this to other families/people who want a healthier, organic option.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
This stuff is so good! It's not overly sweet and the honey oat has a nice crunch to it. I love eating it out of the box alone or with milk. It's also great for smoothies and to top my yogurt bowls. Would also be great as a trail mix, just throw in your own choice of nuts and dried fruit!
Ariel E.
Modesto, CA
This cereal is so good. Trust me, if you have this for breakfast itll keep you full and running all day. The honey taste is real good but not at all over powering its a perfect match with some toasty , crunchy oats.
Cristy A.
My new addiction. I splurged and bought a box on my last grocery trip, and have definitely have not regretted it. the flakes seem to stay crunchy longer, and the sweet flavor isn't over powering like some other cereals can be. I like to add almond slivers to mine, but all in all a perfect cereal.
Emmiley S.
Denver, CO
LOVE! It was hard to find a healthy alternative to breakfast cereal - you don't want to eat something stale and bland but it's healthy. This is soooo good though, I eat it every morning with vanilla almond milk. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Chelsea T.
This is one of my favorite companys. Many of those items are organic and GMO free this particular cereal is a dupe on Special K and, mixed with almond milk, is the perfect way to start your day.
Dade C.
This is great by itself, on yogurt, smoothies or oatmeal. This cereal is versatile! If you're looking for a nice flavorful and nutty crunch, this is it.
So good I forget to add the almond milk.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
Everything we have tried from this brand has been awesome. It is more healthy than others out there and we will keep trying other things in this line. This cereal is really good and filling. It is priced a little higher than other cereals but worth it!