Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Target*
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
This is literally my favorite cereal. Has a great crunch to it and it hardly ever gets soggy in your milk (don't know if it can). Great with vanilla almond milk (my favorite). My family loves this cereal brand.
Jan D.
Bardstown
Fantastic crunch great taste and my 19 year old loves this! Flavor stays throughout the entire bowl. Healthy go to breakfast with skim milk and a little fruit! All pros no cons!
Samantha P.
Love this stuff in the mornings! It's healthy and fills me up!  I will say I prefer the cinnamon raisin over this one just because it has more flavor to me. But nonetheless, this one is a good option too, especially for adding fruits like strawberries!
Gennifer U.
Albuquerque
This stuff is delicious and healthy! I love it plain with almond milk or over yogurt. This is something that is good just to snack on handfuls of as well. I would buy it again and definitely recommend it
Emma K.
My all-time favorite cereal brand! When I need a quick breakfast eating a bowl of this allows me to be quick and healthy....while also loving the fact that it's so delicious!
jordan f.
Nothing starts my morning off on the right foot like a bowl of this cereal with almond milk! I used to hate eating breakfast but now I can't go without it. It is full of flavor and leaves me feeling full all throughout the day!
Autumn B.
It's always a little hard for this penny pencher to pay the extra few dollars for a box of cereal but it is so worth it! I truly feel you can taste the difference. I feel so much better if I startmy day with Cascadian Farms than a traditional sugary cereal.
RouthEvelyn B.
Dover, AR
Cascading Farms organic cereals are truly delicious and nutritious. They have less sugar and chemicals than most brands and you can actually taste natural flavors in them. They are a bit more expensive but your health is worth the extra cost.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is the most healthy cereal I could find. And so delicious. I also like to put some on my yogurt it adds so much to the flavor. And I use it to make my granola when I go backpacking. A great breakfast and a great snack.
Jessica H.
Ada, OH
Better than Honey Bunches of Oats, plus everyone with food allergies in our household can eat it. Good as breakfast, good in smoothies and on top of yogurt as well. Decent price, good flavor, better for you ingredients.