Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Target*
Amanda L.
Webster , NY
This cereal is delicious! I love how the ingredients are healthy and there is not too much sugar. For the price it is worth it and the flavor is great! I love the Cascadian farms cereals and will continue to purchase.
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
This was a really delicious option and was a really affordable at the store we went to. I love the Cascadian brand in general and am always open to trying their products!
Sharlene A.
Sweet, and crunchy. I start my morning off right with a bowl Honey Oat Crunch paired with Vanilla Soymilk, and I have natural energy throughout my morning into lunch! :)
Delicious, and nutritious! 5/5
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Of all their cereals, this one is the most convincing imitation of another more sugary brand. Still, a bit drier and less flavorful but overall satisfying. I don't eat cereal very frequently, but when I do this is definitely an option.
Cynthia A.
Love this cereal and it has the perfect flavor not too sweet or plain, I always buy this cereal since the first time I tried it, my daughter loves it too and I find it healthier than other brands especially for kids
Katherine H.
Not much of a cereal person but this one is pretty delicious. Gets really really soggy in milk very fast. As a forgetful person, this is something that is not something that works very well for me. I will still probably buy again.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
So yummy! I eat this cereal for breakfast with almond milk and add fruit. It is low calorie, used organic ingredients and tastes great! I recommend to all adults looking for a good, low sugar, cereal.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is awesome! I love the crunch of the flakes and the large clusters in the cereal. I eat this for breakfast religiously on the weekends (when I have time for breakfast) and love the natural flavors and crispy texture.
Madelyn A.
ssiempre que voy a bjs tengo que comprar una caja . me encanta este cereal. más que es organico echo con ingredientes naturales. soy loca con el . desde que lo descubrí me e vuelto fans 1 de el.
Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
This cereal reminds me of honey bunches of oats except it's healthier and organic. I love it. Very tasty. Doesn't get soggy so quick. I usually get from Walmart because it's inexpensive there.