Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Target*
Valyn J.
This is a healthier version of Honey Bunches of Oats. The ingredient list is much simpler and it tastes amazing. It is a little pricier but since the ingredients are better, you really can't complain. This cereal is one that will stay in my pantry.
Judy L.
I'm very picky when it comes to cereal. I prefer granola and oats to flakes, however, I did like this cereal. It tastes great and the price is low in my opinion for it being organic. If I'm in a pinch, I wouldn't mind buying this cereal again.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
When I'm in the mood for cereal this is my go-to. Not overly sweet and holds up fairly well to milk. I think, in general, cereal is pretty overpriced for what you get, especially in organic or healthier brands, but it's still a solid choice.
Emmiley S.
Denver, CO
LOVE! It was hard to find a healthy alternative to breakfast cereal - you don't want to eat something stale and bland but it's healthy. This is soooo good though, I eat it every morning with vanilla almond milk. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This cereal was delicious! I didn't think I would care for it much, but it has a delicious mix of textures and flavors and I've bought this one a few times now. I recommend trying it if you want a healthier option that's still delicious!
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
I would rate this oat crunch cereal a ten out of ten because it has a variety of different things. Oats, granola, honey, and corn flakes. This cereal is also very great because I believe it is natural, which is much healthier for you
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Great tasting and healthy. Definitely a go to when I am at sprouts or Whole Foods. It's normally on sale at sprouts, but when it is not I feel like it is a little pricey for a small box. However I prefer quality over quantity.
Becca S.
Sandy Springs
Cascadian Farms is my favorite cereal. It's a staple. I love the way it tastes with milk, yogurt, or plain. I feel good feeding it to my toddler because it's healthy. We take it as a snack as well as eat it at breakfast.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Cascadian Farms is a reliable brand that I always turn to for organic cereals, granola bars, granola. What I love most and why I buy it so often is because each purchase helps save the world by donating proceeds to problems that matter. I will always buy it.
Amanda L.
Webster , NY
This cereal is delicious! I love how the ingredients are healthy and there is not too much sugar. For the price it is worth it and the flavor is great! I love the Cascadian farms cereals and will continue to purchase.