Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Buy on Target*
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
My partner is in love with this cereal! He takes it to work and has it for snacks. He loves it so much, he just eats it by the handful. I have yet to try it because he takes it to his car as soon as we get home from the grocery store. Maybe one of these days I'll buy an extra box, and I'll get to try it.
Keira B.
Lancaster
I love it. The only thing is I wish it wasn't as fattening but it does taste great and I eat it a lot in purchasing a lot this is probably like my 10th time using this and I recommend it to all it is a good healthy option to choose and I would buy it again
Angel A.
Love everything about it, doesn't get soggy super quick like other cereals with flakes. The flavor is not too sweet and is very good. I just wish there was an option for bigger boxes! So far I have seen and purchased them at Walmart, Kroger and Meijer.
Valyn J.
This is a healthier version of Honey Bunches of Oats. The ingredient list is much simpler and it tastes amazing. It is a little pricier but since the ingredients are better, you really can't complain. This cereal is one that will stay in my pantry.
Judy L.
I'm very picky when it comes to cereal. I prefer granola and oats to flakes, however, I did like this cereal. It tastes great and the price is low in my opinion for it being organic. If I'm in a pinch, I wouldn't mind buying this cereal again.
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
When I'm in the mood for cereal this is my go-to. Not overly sweet and holds up fairly well to milk. I think, in general, cereal is pretty overpriced for what you get, especially in organic or healthier brands, but it's still a solid choice.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
This cereal was delicious! I didn't think I would care for it much, but it has a delicious mix of textures and flavors and I've bought this one a few times now. I recommend trying it if you want a healthier option that's still delicious!
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
I would rate this oat crunch cereal a ten out of ten because it has a variety of different things. Oats, granola, honey, and corn flakes. This cereal is also very great because I believe it is natural, which is much healthier for you
Erin J.
Fort Worth, TX
Great tasting and healthy. Definitely a go to when I am at sprouts or Whole Foods. It's normally on sale at sprouts, but when it is not I feel like it is a little pricey for a small box. However I prefer quality over quantity.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Cascadian Farms is a reliable brand that I always turn to for organic cereals, granola bars, granola. What I love most and why I buy it so often is because each purchase helps save the world by donating proceeds to problems that matter. I will always buy it.