Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

McKinzie B.
This was really good! I hate eating soggy cereal and this did not get soggy. Being a mom I get interrupted a lot while trying to eat so having a cereal that stayed crunchy after giving attention to my baby was fantastic.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
My favorite cereal! So filling and pairs great with any type of milk. Decent price and can be found on BOGO sales at Publix. Not hard to find coupons for it either which I love as a tight budget mama.
Sarah K.
Oregon
I had been looking for a healthier alternative to Honey Bunches of Oats and this cereal does the job. It’s reasonably priced and always makes my morning a lot more delicious while making me feel better and healthier.
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Okay I'm officially in LOVE with this brand! So many delicious cereals much like other classic favorites, but made with natural ingredients and extremely good for you. This one in particular was a favorite of mine (not more so than the dark chocolate one though....mmmmmm) but it's light, it's crunchy, and it's sweet. The only thing I don't love is the mushy Cheerios, but the granola makes up for it!

Kind of pricey for so little, but sooooo worth it.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I won't say what honey brand this compares to, but I'm sure you can probably guess what one I'm talking about ;) It's the healthy organic version of my previous brand of cereal. It's light and sweet without being heavy and full of processed junk.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
This brand is made from all organic products I love that... I've tried a couple things from this brand for that reason.. But these cinnamon squares are delicious they taste aloud like those cinnamon toast crunch cereal... Exactly the same just you know the ingredients are all natural...
Lindsay B.
Spokane, WA
This cereal is so yummy, I bought a box last week and finished it so I had to get another. It is perfect for me because I do not like sweet cereal but it doesn't taste like bland cardboard (like some other brands do!). I also got the cinnamon crunch to try this week.
Jessica A.
this is one of our favorite cereals. it has a great great taste and is not expensive in my opinion we eat this every other day for breakfast. love the texture and love that its all organic and very healthy compared to a regular cereal. i get it at public and they always have in stock
Chelsea J.
I know these are "healthy" but still have a lot of sugar in them. It's probably better to make your own granola but Cascadian Farms is really tasty. I do wish that they were a little cheaper. For such a small box you can get a different brand for a little less expensive.
Jamie B.
Palmyra, IL
My partner is in love with this cereal! He takes it to work and has it for snacks. He loves it so much, he just eats it by the handful. I have yet to try it because he takes it to his car as soon as we get home from the grocery store. Maybe one of these days I'll buy an extra box, and I'll get to try it.