Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal uploaded by Melinda B.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Ingredients: Yellow Corn Grits*, Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Whole Grain Oats*, Rice*, Honey*, Sunflower Oil*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness

*organic

Contains Wheat And Soy;  May Contain Sesame Ingredients

Melissa V.
This is another flavor cereal I love from this brand. I from time to time, have mixed this with the vanilla chia as well. Or have added a little bit of agave to it just for an added sweetness. This taste great with almond milk or regular milk 🥛Would love to continue trying new flavors to see which I like and don’t.
Ashley H.
Oxford
I have only recently started purchasing Cascadian Farm Organic Cereals. I wouldn’t normally buy things like this because when I think of the word Organic, I pair the word Expensive with it. Luckily, they often have coupons that I can use. I bought this flavor first and I gotta admit, it was very good. The package was a little on the small side, but I got plenty from it. I have since bought other flavors for my cereal-loving toddler and she loves them!
Suzy G.
Great cereal!  The honey adds a natural sweetness that I love.  It's organic, non-GMO, and has no artificial flavors or colors.  It also has only 9 grams of sugar per cup!    This also tastes great with plain Greek yogurt and fruit.  I buy this regularly.  I highly recommend it!
Jennifer W.
One of my favorites by this brand. Love this great organic alternative option to mainstream cereals. Can be hard to find in store but I would highly recommend trying this and purchasing it. Really great taste.
Katalin H.
Hollywood, FL
Love this cereal! So delicious and health for you, it’s a great alternative for a quick breakfast. It’s a great value for the price which in my opinion isn’t overpriced. I’ll definitely continue to buy!
KayLeigh L.
Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Oat Crunch Cereal YUM! Cascadian farm brand is one of my favorite and this particular cereal is so delicious! We have bees and make our own honey so it’s safe to say.. I’m a bit of a honey “snob” and this cereal really does meet my salivary expectations.
katy d.
Bedford, TX
There’s so much variety of cereals but I keep these in my pantry for a more healthier eating. It’s more pricey but the sugar in here is not sweet like other brands
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My favorite healthy cereal option. Similar to Quaker oats granola but less sweet which is a good thing for me. I purchase this about every other month. The box is small but I think that keeps it fresh longer so you don’t have a box sitting there for too long.
Elizabeth H.
Orlando
Love this stuff! The only brand I have found that doesn’t contain my food allergies, it’s organic, and tastes good. My only complaint is it’s a little expensive.
Emily C.
This is a great cereal for the whole family! My kids love it and it tastes great! It’s super crunchy and has a great flavor. I purchased from Kroger and Walmart and it was a great price and value. I recommend for everyone to try