Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Nut O's Cereal uploaded by Denise H.
2 colors available

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Honey Nut O's Cereal.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
19 grams whole grain per serving.
Whole grain.
Oat and barley.
Cereal touched with golden honey and organic almond flavor.
Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Very tasty, healthy, low sugar, low carbs, and organic. I love purchasing products from this brand because of what I just mentioned. I do run into problems with options at my local grocery stores but regardless I continue to purchase items from this brand.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Spring Hill, FL
Kids love it! Organic and less sugar than most brands. I buy this from Publix Supermarket. I also buy many of there granola's and granola bars. Great value and coupons always available. I always watch for the buy one get one free adds.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Celina, TX
Since switching to an organic diet, there have been lots of little things that I missed. I was craving honey nut Cheerios and this hit the spot. I would even say it was better. Has a great hint of honey that you can taste.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
I definitely prefer this brand of "honey nut o's" over any competitors! It doesn't have any unnecessary ingredients or sugar. It adds so much fiber to your diet and is perfect with almond milk or by itself as a snack!
Amrit Sadhana K.
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland , OR
I love this cereal. It is the perfect sweet and a great snack when you are cracking honey nut Cheerios. It is a healthy and organic alternative with no corn syrup. Great with coconut milk and for a late night snack.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Even better than cheerios! I love these things! They taste awesome and he fact that they're organic is a huge plus! Cascadian Farms products are also very affordable.
Billie M.
Billie M.
St Louis Park , MN
Ever seen a couple argue over cereal like children? Yeah.....that's what this cereal does to you. It's a staple in our house. We buy 4 boxes at a time!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
The best organic cereal! Tastes great and doesn't get mushy too quickly from the milk. There is always a few boxes in my cupboard.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Delicious organic cereal. Great value for the price. I feel good knowing I'm selecting a better and healthier product for myself
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
My kiddos love these compared to the "other" O-cereal! And I'm happy they're eating a healthier, organic option for breakfast.