Cascadian Farm Organic Honey Nut O's Cereal uploaded by Denise H.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Kids And Grown-ups Alike Will Flip For The Taste Of These Whole-grain Oats, Flavored With The Sweet Taste Of Real Honey And Almonds. Perfect For Breakfast Or Snacking!

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oats*, Whole Grain Barley*, Sugar*, Wheat Starch*, Malted Barley Extract*, Honey*, Sea Salt, Molasses*, Calcium Carbonate, Oats*, Malted Barley*, Natural Almond Flavor*, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat, Almond; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Jet.com
Lily H.
I’m absolutely obsessed with this cereal! I’ve always been a huge fan of honey-nut-o’s so when I found this organic brand, I was so excited! This tastes amazing, just like the Cheerio brand! I love knowing that it’s a healthier option, & the ingredients are way better. Highly recommend this option for Cheerio lovers!
Adrian C.
Waxhaw
I love this brand! Organic and GMO-free?...Yes, please! It’s like Honey Nut Cheerios, but healthy. This paired with almond milk is a great breakfast...or breakfast for dinner, why not?! Look for it at Target!
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
Perfect snack for my son when he was a baby, and he still loves them now. We can take a baggie full for a car ride, or give him a bowl for breakfast. They don't have a ton of sugar (and it's not high fructose, YAY) so we don't feel guilty for letting him have these.
Mo K.
Irwin, PA
I'm a fan of this cereal. I'll be honest and say it tastes just like other oat cereals, like cheerios or a store brand equivalent, but I like the ingredients and their quality. This cereal is definitely much more expensive than similar products. I don't buy cereal often (at all), but when I do, I can usually pick this up at Target.
Amber K.
Alexandria
I eat this cereal every day at work. It’s easy and convenient and I never get tired of it. I look forward to eating it every day. It tastes super good. Plus, I love the healthy ingredients and what the company stands for.
Mercedes L.
Duluth, MN
I love their cereal because it tastes better than the main stream brand cereal. I eat cereal almost every day so I constantly have this is my house. It is kind of pricey but it worth it in my opinion. I have continued to buy still to this day so I assume it's alright.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Yum across the board! The cereal is super good it is organic natural and a little bit on the pricey her side for cereal but well worth it great flavor and crunch
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
Everything that I have had from this brand is pretty spectacular.  I gave this brand a 5 because I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and quality.  However, that being said, I think there is some HUGE room for improvement in regards to ingredients, I purchased this cereal because it is HONEY sweetened and the ingredients still show sugar being added.  I think a NO SUGAR, honey only sweetened cereal would be more appealing to those who cannot or will not eat sugar as part of their diet.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
Great buy for your buck. I trust this brand to be what it says it is. I know its healthy and tasty food at a good pricey. I will continue buying this not only because it tastes good, but because its good for me. The packaging is quite attractive as well.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this cereal! It has the perfect amount of sweetness and is so yummy! Its so much better than conventional honey nut cereals. I've found this brand to be stocked at most grocery stores that I visit including Smiths, Sprouts and Albertsons. It goes heavenly with Almond milk.