BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Organic Oats And Honey Granola Cereal.
Thank you for making us America's favorite granola cereal brand.
Founded in Skagit Valley, WA.
Since 1972.
Organic products are not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
USDA organic.
Organic whole grain oats, crisp rice and golden honey. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
The Cascadian Farms organic granola is my go-to granola. You can find it at just about any grocery store, and the price is AMAZING for an organic granola. Every store I have purchased this granola at in the southeast has priced it for no more than $3...which is considered cheap for granola! When you want to feed your kids (or yourself) a healthy breakfast or snack, you can’t go wrong with this stuff...your body and your bank account will be happy :)
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like buying this Cascadian Farm granola and eating it like cereal with nondairy milk.  I'm vegan so I like how their products are vegan-friendly and healthy.  The sugar content is not too high so it's a good way to start with a healthy breakfast.  The price is also good for what you get.
Jaylea B.
This is my favorite cereal by Cascadian Farm! Of course, their cereal is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it! It tastes great without all the added crap in other cereals. It makes me feel full longer too which is important. I keep a box under my desk at work!
Ann D.
Orlando, FL
This is my all time favorite cereal! They were on super sale at my publix recently and I bought all 6 boxes that were out on display! I like how it's all then crunchy oats and not filler flakes. It's the perfect ratio of nutty and sweet.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
It's not the best granola is really has no crunch or at least the box I purchased didn't. It got old fast because it had no clusters it was bland but maybe I just have a sweet tooth
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
This was the cereal that got me into this brand of cereal! Super sweet and filling thanks to the granola, it's a perfect for any time of the day. I tend to eat it as a snack between my meals, or late at night when I want something sweet (yes I know...too much energy for night. Sue me). Again kind of pricey but it's still that good.

Can get a bit cloying after a while though, so try to contain yourself!
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Super yummy!!! I eat it plain, in yogurt, on fruit!!! Price is awesome and if lasts for a while. It's organic!! Can't go wrong there. Purchased at Walmart. My kids all love it and will chose this over a crummy snack any day of the week!!!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
This stuff is delicious. I would pick it time and time again. It's also versatile. I ate it by itself when on the go, one yogurt and with milk, and the kids even took it with them on a hike. And it was one of the cheaper brands on the shelf. Walmart seems to rotate things in the store and I hope this is one that's stays a while
Charli S.
I love this cereal. It is great with milk but also great for in yogurt. I will also snack on it without anything else! It has a nice crunch to it. Worth every penny and knowing I am not eating bad ingredients is worth it.
Abby G.
I eat this almost every morning with Greek yogurt. All the flavors are really good. My only complaint is how sweet and how much sugar is in it as I am trying to watch my sugar in take. Good deal for being organic!