GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCascadian Farm
Organic Granola Bars, Vanilla Chip, 10 Bars, 123 oz

Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Bars, Vanilla Chip, 10 Bars, 12.3 oz

Satisfy your sweet tooth with the scrumptious organic vanilla chocolate chips in this delicious chewy granola bar. Great taste that the whole family will enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascadian Farm Organic Granola Bars, Vanilla Chip, 10 Bars, 12.3 oz!
Kimberly A.
Another snack favorite of mine, these vanilla chip granola bars are so good! They’re sweet, and chewy, and perfectly filling for a snack. I love the quality of Cascadian Farm products and these granola bars are quality too.
Elizabeth E.
Purchased at: Publix
My daughter LOVES these bars. She has one for a snack every day. I love the reasonable price and the healthy ingredients. They are filling in a good way and provide a quick and healthy snack to suit our busy lifestyle. We highly recommend.
Makiah F.
New Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite granola bars. I first had one at my grandmas because she used to buy them. It is now really hard to find these granola bars in store so I order them online and have them shipped to the store or to my house. It is so worth it.

Looking for your answer?