Cascadian Farm Organic Graham Crunch Cereal uploaded by Kerri D.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Cascadian Farm® Graham Crunch Cereal Offers An Organic Option For The Wholesome Graham Goodness Your Whole Family Loves!

Whole Grain Wheat*, Sugar*, Rice Flour*, Oat Fiber*, Sunflower Oil*, Dextrose*, Molasses*, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Buy on kmart*
Cindy a.
I try to buy organic as much as possible and what I like about this cereal is that it is not that overly sweet it has just the right amount of sweetness. Sometimes I'll have a small bowl at night as dessert.
Kerri D.
Cascadian Farm organic Graham crunch cereal is a must have cereal in our home Cascadian Farms offers avast for a variety of cereals we purchased tires from the local Kroger in the whole food section at a very affordable price perfect for mothers looking for a serial that doesn’t have artificial sweeteners added preservatives and coloring non-GMO or organic no artificial flavors
Stacy C.
Brooklyn
Alright this cereal is a new staple for me. I recently switched to this brand from General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch because of all the additives they put in their cereal. I love this brand because its ingredients are natural and the flavor is great. I like that I am putting healthier options in my body.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Cascadian Farms thank you so much for your products, they are amazing, affordable, and so healthy. I take every opportunity to buy anything with your label on it. This cereal taste out of this world good and is not loaded with a ton of unhealthy junk like other cereals. Keep up the good work. If you have not tried cascadian Farms you are missing out and have not lived.
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
I love all the Cascadian Farm products, but their cereals are my absolute favorite! I love that it's all organic and mostly non gmo, that matters in my household! And I love the different flavors they have because they are not too sweet, but just sweet enough!
Zoë O.
This is one of the only cereals I buy now. I used to be addicted to the one full of questionable ingredients, but quickly replaced my bowl of cereal with this much better alternative. It is just the right amount of cinnamon, sweet, and crunch that you expect!
Ali M.
Atlanta
I absolutely love cascadian farm cereals! They make eating cereal feel healthy and delicious! I buy this brand any time I need to pick up cereal on my grocery trips. It’s more expensive, but worth the health benefits over store brand cereals
madi m.
Just like Golden Grahams! My favorite cereal of all time!! Once again I love that the ingredients are simple and organic and the price is great!! Love these I buy them all the time.
Lauren N.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite brands or cereal although I can’t say it’s as delicious as Golden Grahams it’s worth the switch to know I have higher quality ingredients I can pronounce!
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
If you like Golden Graham's you won't be disappointed with this variety. A bit pricey but if it's on sale and partnered with a coupon it is definitely budget worthy.