Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by marjolin r.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Natalia H.
My kids love the taste and flavor of this cereal. I love the fact that it is organic, contains good quality ingredients and doesn't contain any harmful additives. I don't have to question whether I'm giving them anything unhealthy.
Diana C.
Ridgewood, NY
Love this cereal it tastes so good with almond Milk! Yummy ! Love to eat it alone as well as a snack with some fruit on the side . Not to sweet but super crunchy!
Cristina P.
Land O Lakes, FL
My kids alternate between this cereal and another Cascadian Farms cereal. I love this cereal because I know that it is organic and does not contain the artificial dye colors like other cereals but has the look of other cereals. They are sweet but not too sweet and the colors are fun. We love it and also serves us a snack too!
DelaRae W.
My 3 year old can't get enough of this cereal. She asks for it multiple times a week. I love that they offer a healthy alternative to fruit loops that is still affordable.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Healthy can be tasty! This cereal is filling. I normally have oatmeal for breakfast because it's just one of the easier options. I don't really think cereal as being filling, but the Cascading Farm line is great. I've enjoyed this particular one a lot!!!
Bobbi W.
Minneapolis
We love fruitful O's! I love that they have wholesome ingredients that are organic and healthy. They taste great and my kids are getting vitamins and vegetables with every bite. I would buy them again. They were a good price for what we received.
Emily D.
Douglasville, GA
A good healthier alternative to pack in my daughters bag for a snack. All of her friends eat trix or another unhealthy dry cereal and I just don't like that. She likes this one so its kid approved and mom approved in my book!
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Cascading Farm makes such wonderful healthy and family friendly options for breakfast. My daughter loves the Fruit O's Cereal. It is a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it for a deathly natural cereal that you can feel great about giving to your kids.
Amie C.
Abilene, TX
I got these for the kids, but they're actually really yummy. The kids like the bright colors; I like that it's not full of dyes. Cereal is an all the time food around here so it's good to have something that tastes great and is not too terrible for you.
Natalie B.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is hands down my favorite cereal. Cereal for me is more of a special treat so it's not purchased often but I always get these. The sugar content is relatively low which I like and they are flavored and dyed with fruits and vegetables as opposed to artificial ingredients like other brands.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?

back