Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by marjolin r.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Debbie R.
I enjoy the organic fruitful o's cereal. I am hapoy to offer a cereal without all the chemicals and artificial ingredients if other cereal brands. My kids like flavor. Win-win.
Francis A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I try to stay away from big name super sugary cereal brands, but sometimes you just want a sweet cereal. This is a great alternative. And it's very good for you.
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
I was on a mission to find a healthy cereal for my kids. I found it! This tastes fruity, like Fruit Loops, but you know your kids are getting good ingredients.
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
A delicious healthy alternative to the sugary cereals. This is my sons mew favorite! Would recommend to anyone trying to make a switch to a healthier diet!
Veronica C.
Yesssss! These are delicious. I love the fruity flavor and the fact that they are organic. They are
Low calorie but still have an amazing taste!
Amy F.
Otis Orchards, WA
Great cereal. I love to eat it in the morning with my Greek yogurt. It fills my belly and gives me the energy I need to start my day right.
Stori R.
Richmond, KY
I get these for my daughter and she absolutely loves them and I love that they are organic! We get these everytime we go to the store!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
My children love this cereal..I bought it on a whim and so glad I did..it is organic which is awesome and normally on sale at Kroger!!
Yvette T.
I buy this cereal for my son and I end up eating it too!! Tastes great and it's organic! Less sugar and healthier than the competitors.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Cascadian makes a great product. They are healthy, low sugar and offer a lot of variety. One of my favorite cereal and granola lines.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?