Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by marjolin r.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on iHerb*
Amy P.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My kids often ask me to buy sugary cereals with tons of artificial colors. Cascadian Farm Fruitful O's satisfies my kids. They get that fruity flavor without excessive amounts of sugar. The only reason I am giving this product 4 stars is because my kids can taste the salt in the cereal. Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal
addy b.
Putney, VT
MMMMM!!!!!! I LOVE THIS CEREAL! it's organic and all natural, free of GMOs, and all that! BUT, unlike some other stuff that fits that description that can be a little flavorless, this is actually super yummy! the raisins are sweet but not over-coated in sugar, the bran is mild but not grossly flavorless, and it leaves me surprisingly full! great job, Cascadian!
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are quite tasty but I usually give them to the kids. They don't have gmo's in them so I don't fell terribly guilty for giving them to the kids. I like this kind but i really like all the cascadian brand cereals. They're easy to find and all taste good.
Lauren M.
This is one of my favorite cereals and the only cereal I buy for my family. I love that I can get my kids the fun cereal they want without all of the bad ingredients. In my opinion these taste way better than regular fruit loops!
Amanda M.
Indian Land, SC
Very nice and fruity alternative to Fruit Loops. I buy them often for my family as they are one of our favorites at decent price. I usually buy them at Publix and would recommend others try it too as well as the other varieties.
Samantha T.
I am a huge Fruit Loops fan, ever since I was a little girl. Its very high in sugar and not good for you. This is a great alternative. Satisfies my sweet tooth and its non GMO. I give it to me son as a treat. Its affordable and can be found at out supermarkets.
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
I liked that this was organic cereal but I didn't like the taste or the consistency of this cereal. I was trying to feed it to my 4 year old and she didn't like it either. It was healthy cereal but nobody in my family ate it. I would not buy it again. I usually buy granola by the same company it tastes good.
Jenifer W.
Columbus , OH
Although I’m not a huge fan of cereal I do enjoy a bowl of these fruity gems! They taste really good with and without milk as a semi sweet snack. I do wish they were a little less pricy but that doesn’t stop me from buying.
Amanda H.
Macon, GA
My daughter loves eating these for breakfast and I love giving them to her because I know they're made with quality ingredients to give her everything she needs to have energy for her school day. Very satisfied customer!
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
Delicious! We eat these by themselves, with milk or on top of yogurt. My kiddos love them and they have just the right amount of sweetness. We always have a box in our pantry. Pair with dried fruit and nuts for a yummy trail mix that will please all!
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?