Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
heily p.
Baldwin, NY
I enjoyed this cereal. It's a healthier option than fruit loops or the other sugary cereals. My kids enjoy this but it def. is different than the other cereals. I would def recommend.
Jessica M.
W Bloomfield, MI
My family loves this cereal. I first bought it as a 'treat' when we were going out of town but I've kept buying it because everyone loves it, it doesn't have any artificial colors or flavors and while it does have sugar it doesn't have a ton like traditional 'fun' breakfast cereals. My kids call these fruit loops and they do know that there is another product out there that is similar but Is much worse for them. they prefer this product and so do I.
Natalia H.
My kids love the taste and flavor of this cereal. I love the fact that it is organic, contains good quality ingredients and doesn't contain any harmful additives. I don't have to question whether I'm giving them anything unhealthy.
Bobbi W.
Minneapolis
We love fruitful O's! I love that they have wholesome ingredients that are organic and healthy. They taste great and my kids are getting vitamins and vegetables with every bite. I would buy them again. They were a good price for what we received.
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
This is such a yummy cereal. It is surprisingly healthy for how good it tastes, and it's easy to buy at my local grocery store. The price is affordable, and I don't mind paying a little more for healthier foods. I will purchase this again in the future.
Brenda H.
Brighton, MI
Still more sugar then I like the kids to have in the morning, but a nice treat when they have friends spend the night that everyone will eat for breakfast and is made from organic ingredients. You'd never know it wasn't the normal "sugar" cereal with their great taste.
Mari M.
Oceanside, CA
I don't normally buy cereals but I personally love this one so much. I don't use it as a breakfast food instead as an snack. I love the flavor and I love that is not super sweet. Great for picky eaters. You can find this cereal at sprouts. My daughter highly loves it.
Jen
Sevierville, TN
This flavor cereal reminds me of a childhood favorite without all the creepy dye and colors that turn your milk that funky green color. It also has a fresh, light, fruity flavor.
Alyssa R.
North Plains, OR
Great for bring the inner child out at breakfast time! I like to think this is better for me than other fruity cereals. Don't let your cereal sit in milk too long (I use almond milk) it takes all the flavor out of the cereal.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
I'm not much of a cereal fan when it comes to kids breakfast but I do love this cereal to make snacks for the girls. They also love making their own trail mix with it!
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?