Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Christine K.
One of my girls loves this product. The flavor isn't what you would expect with fruit O's but the ingredients are, from what I know about the company, honest and clean. I wish there was proof this product was free of harmful chemicals. I also do not purchase the product unless they are on sale. It is a little over my budget.
Natalie B.
Lewes, DE
This is hands down my favorite cereal. Cereal for me is more of a special treat so it's not purchased often but I always get these. The sugar content is relatively low which I like and they are flavored and dyed with fruits and vegetables as opposed to artificial ingredients like other brands.
Amy P.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My kids often ask me to buy sugary cereals with tons of artificial colors. Cascadian Farm Fruitful O's satisfies my kids. They get that fruity flavor without excessive amounts of sugar. The only reason I am giving this product 4 stars is because my kids can taste the salt in the cereal. Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
I liked that this was organic cereal but I didn't like the taste or the consistency of this cereal. I was trying to feed it to my 4 year old and she didn't like it either. It was healthy cereal but nobody in my family ate it. I would not buy it again. I usually buy granola by the same company it tastes good.
Christine B.
Saugus, MA
This cereal is pretty good. I usually go for others, but if I can't find what I am looking for, this is a great alternative. The flavor is good, it is just sometimes too hard for me to chew as I like softer cereals because of my jaw. This is good regardless.
Joanne B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I do like this cereal brand. I don't typically eat this flavor but I buy it for my daughter. I like that it's organic and lower in sugar than most fruity cereals. I feel good about buying Cascadian Farms.
Karly G.
Love this brand of cereal and this is one of my children's favorite cereals. It tastes like fruit loops but you don't have to feel so bad because you're not getting spoonfuls of sugar with this.
Emily B.
I buy these for my kids, but I like them so much that I eat them myself!  Many healthier cereals seem to have a cardboard flavor, but not these.  We buy these often, and I love that they are a healthier option of fruity cereals.
Debbie R.
I enjoy the organic fruitful o's cereal. I am hapoy to offer a cereal without all the chemicals and artificial ingredients if other cereal brands. My kids like flavor. Win-win.
heily p.
Baldwin, NY
I enjoyed this cereal. It's a healthier option than fruit loops or the other sugary cereals. My kids enjoy this but it def. is different than the other cereals. I would def recommend.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?