Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart*
Shelby A.
Love that this brand offers an organic alternative to the popular sugary cereals! All the taste, but healthier! I like this kind, as well as the cinnamon sugar brand. Don’t be fooled though: organic does not necessarily mean “healthy,” and these cereals still have a fair amount of sugar.
Kate F.
Fruitful O's are delicious and organic! Although they do not taste like Fruit-loops.. they taste better. My little ones love to have these for breakfast, or even a small snack through the day. So much flavor, and the best part is its REAL food. I get mine at Publix, and they often have sales on this brand.
Ron G.
Black Mountain
My 6 year olds favorite cereal. And it doesn’t have all the nasty that other cereals have. So as a responsible adult and loving parent. I feel good giving this to him for breakfast ..before school or any other activities.
Jen D.
Milton
We like this cereal because it uses real ingredients for the colors instead of artificial dyes. We buy this brand when it is on sale so we buy this on a monthly basis. It is sometimes a bit pricey if you are just buying one box at regular price. It is tasty and has minimal ingredients
Kristy G.
Kids love it and I love the natural coloring used to make the rainbow o's. Very yummy and subtle fruity flavor without being overly sweet and we purchase frequently. It always makes a welcome reappearance and always gets eaten completely with no floaters left behind.
Lauren🌙 M.
This is one of my favorite cereals and the only cereal I buy for my family. I love that I can get my kids the fun cereal they want without all of the bad ingredients. In my opinion these taste way better than regular fruit loops!
Shay D.
Miami
Honestly didn't know this was a cereal lol but I put this granola in and on everything! Yogurts, trail mix and I eat it as is. 4 stars though because it's a little pricey. But it's organic so I guess that makes up for it
mallory j.
Louisville, KY
Love this cereal, only 140 calories with skim milk and tastes just as yummy as fruit loops without the additives and sugar. Love cascadian farms healthy alternatives to my favorite sugary cereals and at a great price!
Maya R.
This is my favorite organic version of fruit loops. The texture is different but the flavors are great! Great option for parents whose kids want sugary cereals but don't want to buy the over processed ones.
Amanda K.
A favorite in our household! I love that it is a healthier version of fruit loops. My girls love it too and don’t seem to notice that it is healthier. That’s a win win in my book. We buy it every few weeks.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?