Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by marjolin r.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Sara T.Cascadian Farm Organic Fruitful O's Cereal uploaded by Jessica M.

BY CASCADIAN FARM

Naturally Fruit Flavored Sweetened Organic Corn And Oat Cereal.

Ingredients: Whole Grain Oat Flour*, Cane Sugar*, Corn Meal*, Oat Fiber*, Tapioca Syrup*, Wheat Starch*, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil*, Color (Carrot Concentrate*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate*, Annatto*, Pumpkin Concentrate*, Apple Concentrate*), Dextrose*, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherois) Added To Preserve Freshness.

*organic

Contains Wheat; May Contain Soy And Sesame Ingredients.

Lily H.
This was the first cereal I ever purchased from this brand, so it was a while ago, but I remember it being so good, I re-purchased it many times! It turns the milk a delicious sweet flavor & the colors of the Cheerios are so cute! If you don’t like classic Cheerios, this is a wonderful option! It’s so yummy, however, I wasn’t as pleased with the ingredients, it definitely could get more natural. But for a colored cereal, this is a win!!!! Recommend!!
Shelby A.
Love that this brand offers an organic alternative to the popular sugary cereals! All the taste, but healthier! I like this kind, as well as the cinnamon sugar brand. Don’t be fooled though: organic does not necessarily mean “healthy,” and these cereals still have a fair amount of sugar.
Ron G.
Black Mountain
My 6 year olds favorite cereal. And it doesn’t have all the nasty that other cereals have. So as a responsible adult and loving parent. I feel good giving this to him for breakfast ..before school or any other activities.
Val D.
Chicago
Wow this cereal beats other cereals out of the water. It honestly has the best ingredients for you and your kids. I appreciate that this company has such great product out in the market. They do not have any chemicals and the ingredients are readable.
Kaci M.
Anderson , SC
I love this cereal for my kids as an alternative to the other sugary kid cereals. It tastes great and is made with great ingredients, even I enjoy eating it ! We have been buying this brand for years !
Hsanni H.
A perfect tasty healthy cereal alternative to the popular artificial cereals marketed for kids. It has a great fruity flavor and your kids will love it. You will love they aren’t eating chemicals!
Jen D.
Milton
We like this cereal because it uses real ingredients for the colors instead of artificial dyes. We buy this brand when it is on sale so we buy this on a monthly basis. It is sometimes a bit pricey if you are just buying one box at regular price. It is tasty and has minimal ingredients
Kristy G.
Kids love it and I love the natural coloring used to make the rainbow o's. Very yummy and subtle fruity flavor without being overly sweet and we purchase frequently. It always makes a welcome reappearance and always gets eaten completely with no floaters left behind.
Kate F.
Fruitful O's are delicious and organic! Although they do not taste like Fruit-loops.. they taste better. My little ones love to have these for breakfast, or even a small snack through the day. So much flavor, and the best part is its REAL food. I get mine at Publix, and they often have sales on this brand.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
I only buy this brand when there is a special because it is rather pricey for the average consumer with a family of four. When I buy this for my family of four it is gone in 1 day. Amazing crunch and simple sweetness. I bought this cereal at MOMs food market.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Any similar cereals this tastes like?